The Escape

After the quirk exam ended Kumiko and the rest of her class return back to the dorms to rest up.

~Shomo~

"Uuuh I'm so tired, we had such a long day today."

~Kumiko~

"Yeah, I'm pretty exhausted myself, I think I'm just going to bed, goodnight."

Kumiko and Shomo go to there rooms to retire for the day.

~Isengard Peritentiary~
12:05 AM

~Warden~

"Ok Rookie tonight's your first shift, so your job is to check up on the prisoners to see if they're not up to anything, you got that?

~Rookie~

"Yes Sir."

The Rookie starts to do his rounds, but all of a sudden he hears a strange noise in one of the cells, he gets closer to the cell door, he opens the small hatch and sees a woman on the floor groaning in pain, he opens the door and rushes to her side to see what is wrong with her.

~Rookie~

"Ma'am are you all Right What's wrong?"

"He hears her mumbling something he leans in closer and what she says..."

~Woman in pain~

"I need your blood."

She then reveals a broken piece of a mirror and slits his neck open, he falls to the ground in pain, he then tries to something to her.

~Rookie~

"W-w-ho are you?"

She smiles at her and leans in closer to tell him her name.

~Toga~

"I am Himiko Toga and I am going to see my daughter."

She then licks the blood off the broken piece of the mirror and transforms into the guard, the Rookie then dies on where he is lying, Toga begins to walk out of her own cell and walks towards the front entrance and leaves, Toga is now far enough from the prison to turn back to normal.

~Toga~

"I'm finally going to see you again Kumiko, I just hop that you will be happy to see me too."

Toga then pics lock her way into a clothing store so she can get something new to wear, after that she goes to an old hideout that she had before joining up with the league, it was a old house that was damaged due to some fights against heroes and villains, Toga goes to the basement to remove a loose brick, behind the brick was a small box that contains some of her old valuables, Toga opens the box to see all of her old stuff still intact, she even sees an old pictures she took of Deku back then.

~Toga~

"Oh Izuku, you've changed so much."

She then kisses the picture and puts it in her pocket for safekeeping.

~news report~

~News reporter~

We have some breaking news, one of the members of the league of villains has broken out we are not yet told who the prisoner is but make sure to keep an eye out if you see anything out there.

~Shomo~

"That pretty crazy, a member of The league breaking out of prison and now there roaming the city, it'll be so cool just go head-to-head with that person.

~Moto~

"I know that look on your face sis, don't you dare going out there trying to find that villain, dad and the rest of the pro heroes can handle it, we don't need to get involved got it.

~Shomo~

"Yeah whatever you say bro."

~Kumiko~

"(Yan) good morning everyone"

~Shomo~

"Morning sleepy head your up little earlier today."

~Moto~

"Good morning Kumiko, I brought us some cakes so we can enjoy them together."

~To be continued~