The Rise Of Blue Flames

Back at Isengard penitentiary news was going by fast about the number one hero Deku finding the villain that escaped and nearly capturing her but she's escaped from their grass.

~Guard 1~

"Hey did you hear the heroes almost catching the villain that escaped?"

~Guard 2~

"Yeah I did, I hope those heroes teacher or lesson on what she did here, shoot I hope they kill her for the crime she did."

~Guard 1~

"Yeah, a good villain is a Dead villain

After those guards said those words about Toga, blue flames begin to shoot of a cell, the guards panic and pull the fire alarm, one of them even grabs a fire extinguisher to put it out, but suddenly the first stopped and the cell door falls from being burnt by the blue flames, the two guards stood there shocked shocked about some blue flame that destroyed the locks of that cell, they look up and see the smoke from the fire clear and see one of their dangerous prisoners standing before them.

~Dabi~

"You know I didn't like what you said about my friends."

The guards try to pull out their weapons but it was too late Dabi has burnt them into nothing but a crisp, Dabi then runs off to the armory and starts to equip himself for battle he'll be having very soon with some heroes and some police, but he couldn't just walk out the front door like that he needed someone to help them out, he then runs to another cell that is holding a nomu, Dabi quickly Burns off the locks and releases the nomu from its cell to cause a diversion for his escape, the nomu breaks a wall down which leads to the outside Dabi then jumps through it and begins to make a run for it and leaving the nomu to go full on berserk in Isengard penitentiary, Dabi run s to the nearest city to steal a car to find Toga and lend her a hand on her mission she didn't even tell him.

~Dabi~

"Damn it Toga why did you have to go and cost so much trouble for yourself, well I just caused more trouble right now than you could ever have."

Dabi then finds a car and brakes the driver window to enter and begins to hotwire the car, he gets the car started and begins to figure out where he could find Toga.

~Eri's apartment~

After Toga and Kumiko talk with each other Eri for them to stay the night to figure out what their next move will be, Kumiko quickly took Eri's.

~Toga~

"Thank you for letting us stay here."

~Eri~

"No problem."

~Toga~

"Ok I'll sleep on the couch in the living room and if you don't mind can Kumiko sleep well you in your room?"

~Eri~

"No I don't mind at all of course Kumiko can sleep with me in my room."

~Kumiko~

"No I want to sleep with you mom."

~Toga~

"Are you sure a bed is way more comfortable than a couch?"

~Kumiko~

"Yes I'm sure I want to sleep with you tonight."

~Toga~

"Okay let's go to sleep together."

Kumiko and Toga then head to the living room and begin to get comfy on the couch and share a blanket with each other.

~Kumiko~

"Good night mom."

~Toga~

"Good night Kumiko."

Toga kisses Kumiko good night on the forehead, 2 hours went by and everyone in the Eri's apartment is asleep, but Toga isn't she gets up gently not trying to wake up Kumiko, Toga then start to walk towards the front door but it suddenly stopped by hearing a creek behind her, she's turns around and sees Eri.

~Eri~

"Are you going somewhere?"

~Toga~

"Yes I am."

~Eri~

"May I ask where?"

~Toga~

"I'm going to see Izuku."

~Eri~

"Oh I see, will you be coming back?"

~Toga~

"Yes, I made a promise with Kumiko that I would never leave her again."

~Eri~

"Okay be safe out there."

~Toga~

"I will, oh and thank you for very thing you've done for me and Kumiko.

Toga opens the door and begins to step out but before she could leave completely she turns around to ask one last thing for Eri to do.

~Toga~

"Eri can you watch over Kumiko while I'm gone."

~Eri~

"Yes I'll take care of her."

Toga then closes the door behind her and leaves Kumiko in Eri's Care, but Toga couldn't help but shed a single tear for thinking she won't be come back to Kumiko again, she quickly forgets about that and her goal is to find Deku and talk about the situation that's going on right now.

~To be continued~