Quirk Training

~Kumiko~

"I can't believe I overslept again, this is the third time this week. I hope Mr. Aizawa doesn't get too mad at me for being late again."

Kumiko looks into the class and sees everyone sitting at their desks, and Aizawa was in his sleeping bag sleeping, so she thought to herself that he probably didn't know that she was late, she sneaks in and sits at her desk.

~Aizawa~

"Late again Miss. Midoriya? Do you want to explain why your late again?"

~Kumiko~

"Uh w-well I overslept again and umm."

~Aizawa~

"(Sighs) forget it, I'll overlook this one today, but next time don't do it again."

~Kumiko~

"Y-yes sir."

~Aizawa~

"Ok everyone today we're going to do some quirk training, but first I need everyone to tell the whole class what your quirk is and what it does, since Miss. Midoriya was late today she'll be the first one to tell us."

Kumiko then gets up from her seat and start to walk towards the front of the class.

~Kumiko~

"My quirk is called Blood Rage, and what it does is when I consume a certain amount of blood I gained some strength, but I do have a limit, if I drink too much blood I tend to lose control."

After Kumiko told everyone about her quirk she sat back down at her desk, but she was being tapped from behind.

~Shomo Todoroki~

"Wow your quirk is so amazing Kumiko, why don't you tell me more of it, since I am your childhood friend."

Kumiko knew Shomo and her twin brother Moto for a long time, they have been her friends for a long time now and she is happy that both of her friends come to UA with her.

~Aizawa~

"Miss. Todoroki do you have anything to say to the whole class?"

~Shomo~

"Well, I actually do have something to say."

Shomo began to walk towards the front of the class, she slams her hands on the table and begins to tell everyone about her quirk.

~Shomo~

"My quirk is called Hells Blizzard, I shoot blue flames out of the palm of my hands, but my flames are not hot they're cold, instead of getting burned you get covered with ice."

After Shomo told everyone about her quirk, everyone began to tell each other their quirks, after that Kumiko and the rest of her classes went to the locker rooms to change into their training outfits.

~Aizawa~

"Okay everyone if you're ready I'll put you into pairs of two."

Aizawa began to pair up people randomly by chance Kumiko and Shomo got paired together, with both of them together they knew they can handle whatever comes their way.

~To be continued~