special guest

~Aizawa~

"Okay everyone, we have some special guests that are going to be helping you with your quirk test."

Two heroes suddenly walked up to introduce themselves and Kumiko was very happy to see a familiar face.

~Uraraka~

"Hello everyone my name is Uravity and this my friend Froppy and we're going to be the ones to help you with your quirk training."

Kumiko couldn't help but smile after seeing Ochako again, since Kumiko started going to UA she didn't see her as much as usual, Ochako was always like a mother to Kumiko, Ochako was the one helping Deku take care of Kumiko.

~Shomo~

"Hey Kumiko, you think me and you can handle your mom and her friend?"

~Kumiko~

"What are you talking about? We can't beat them."

~Aizawa~

"Girl's, would you like to share what you're talking about"

~Kumiko~

"N-no Mr. Aizawa"

All of a sudden Uraraka starts to walk towards Kumiko and Shomo.

~Uraraka~

Hello Kumiko and Shomo it's been a while since I've seen you two, I see that you two are still getting into trouble.

After Uraraka finished talking to Kumiko and Shomo, there test has began, the test was to save a civilian from villains, Kumiko and Shomo were the first ones to start.

~Kumiko~

"Ok Shomo, we need to make a plan to save the civilian. Shomo?, where'd you go?"

Kumiko turns around and sees the building where the civilian is held and all she can see is blue flames coming out of the windows.

~Kumiko~

"Shomo why did you just charge in there by yourself without even telling me?"

Kumiko then runs in the building to give Shomo some backup.

~Shomo~

"Come on stop hoping away from my flames and take me on!"

~Tsuyu~

"Wow you're really determined to defeat me aren't you." "(ribbit)"

Kumiko then catches up to Shomo and sees her trying to hit Froppy with her quirk, but all of a sudden Froppy grabs Shomo by the waist with her tongue and tosses her to the wall, Kumiko reaches for a vile blood she has on her belt to activate her quirk, Kumiko then run towards Froppy with full haste, Froppy then flings her tongue at her, but Kumiko then Dodges it and grabs her tongue to pull her closer for a punch, Kumiko lands a punch on Froppy that pushes her into a wall, Kumiko then run towards Shomo to check up on her.

~Kumiko~

"Shomo are you alright?"

~Shomo~

"Y-yeah I'm alright."

~Kumiko~

"Thank goodness, why did you just run in without even telling me!?"

~Shomo~

"Well I just wanted to get into action right away."

~Kumiko~

"(Sign) what am I going to do with you?"

Kumiko and Shomo begin to run towards where the civilian is being held.

~Kumiko~

"We're finally here, now let's get the civilian and get out of here."

Suddenly Uraraka comes from behind a pillar and starts to throw some debris at them, Kumiko and Shomo Dodges the debris, Shomo then begins to use her quirk to destroy the debris coming towards them, Kumiko then drinks another vile of blood and destroys half of the debris coming, Kumiko began to run towards Uraraka but as she gets closer Uraraka, she begins to flow, but as she was floating away she did not see a ball of blue flames heading right towards her, she gets hit and falls to the ground and what she sees when she opens her eyes is Kumiko and Shomo towering over her, Kumiko then gets the civilian and runs out of the building while Shomo ties up Froppy and Uravity, and the test was over Kumiko and Shomo passed the test, and Uraraka and Froppy congratulate them for their success.

~to be continued~