The Love From My Daughter

After Toga, Kumiko, and Shomo having dinner they begin to clean up and wash the dishes, Kumiko headed to the kitchen to help out Toga clean up.

~Toga~

"Kumiko how about you and Shomo go wash yourself off and to get ready for bed, I'll take care of all the cleaning."

~Kumiko~

"Are you sure about that I can still help you if you need it?"

~Toga~

"Yes I'm sure, now go get yourselves cleaned up."

Toga smiles at Kumiko, after seeing another smile come from the woman she trusts and cares about Kumiko couldn't help but to give her a big hug, Toga begins to blush from finally receiving something she always dreamed of having from her own daughter, Toga begins to hug Kumiko back.

~Kumiko~

"Toga."

~Toga~

"Yes Kumiko."

~Kumiko~

"Thank you for coming into my life."

~Toga~

"No thank you for letting me be in your life."

Kumiko the looks at Toga and begins to smile at her, just receiving that hug and smile made Toga's love for her daughter grow even bigger, Kumiko then let's go of Toga to head to the dining room where Shomo is cleaning up.

~Kumiko~

"Hey Shomo Toga said it was alright for us to wash up and get ready for bed."

~Shomo~

"Alright cool, let's go get ourselves cleaned off.

~2 mi away from Toga's hideout~

~Bakugou~

"Hey icy hot are we almost there or what?"

~Todoroki~

"Yes we are almost there we just need to move another two miles ahead."

~Bakugou~

"Two miles why the hell didn't we just take a damn car there?"

~Todoroki~

"The reason we didn't take car was because the roads are blocked off to the location we are heading to."

~Bakugou~

"Okay you brought up your damn point now it's just hurry and and get there quickly."

Bakugou and Todoroki we're walking a head of Deku and Uraraka, but during the walk to the location Uraraka didn't say a single word but Deku tried to start a conversation with her a few blocks down but not a single word will come out of your mouth.

~Deku~

"Hey Ochako when we bring back Kumiko I think we should tell her the truth about everything."

Uraraka then stops walking and turns around with a series look on her face.

~Uraraka~

"Deku are you sure about that decision, just think about it."

~Deku~

"I have thought about it for a long time now and I think it's time to tell Kumiko the truth about her actual mom."

~Uraraka~

"Deku are you sure, once we tell her she might hate us for lying to her for so long, and I don't want Kumiko to hat me as much as she does right now.

~Deku~

"Kumiko won't hate you, but if she is going to hate someone then it should be me because I should have told you the truth long ago."

~Uraraka~

"Okay I'll support your decision, tell Kumiko the truth, I just hope that she'll take it well.

Deku and Uraraka then start to move again, short time later they've made it to the location where Shomo's phone is being tracked.

~Bakugou~

"Good we're finally here now it's bargained there."

~Todoroki~

"No not yet, we don't know who else could be in there let's just wait until those lights are out then we can move in."

~Inside of Toga's hideout~

~Kumiko~

"That bath was great wasn't it Shomo?"

~Shomo~

"Yeah sure was, hey I'm just going to head downstairs cause I think left my phone down there."

~Kumiko~

"Okay while your down there can you please bring me back a glass of water?

~Shomo~

"Yeah sure thing Kumiko."

Shomo then leaves the room to secretly head to the room she did not check out before, Shomo's and begins to get closer to the door knob but suddenly the door knob starts to move on its own and the door opens and Shomo is faced with Toga.

~Toga~

"Oh hello Shomo can I help you with something?"

~Shomo~

"Ummm I was just..."

Toga begins to get closer to Shomo to get a better look at her.

~Toga~

"Hey now that I get a better look at you, you remind me of someone I used to know."

Before Shomo can say anything to Toga, they both hear the doorbell ring.

~Toga~

"How about you go back to the room, and don't worry I'll see who's at the door and I'll get that glass of water for Kumiko.

Shomo eyes widen from the words that came out of Toga's mouth, and she wondered how Kumiko asked for a glass of water, Shomo then returns to the room that Kumiko is waiting for her, with Shomo back in the room Kumiko then heads back to her room to grab a knife to see who will be ringing the doorbell this day at night.

~To be continued~