I Have Some Questions

An hour and a half has passed by since Kumiko and Toga have arrived at Eri's apartment, Toga begins to wake up in Eri's homemade infirmary confused but then she realizes all of her injuries that she received from getting hit by that tree Uraraka swung at her are all healed up like they wouldn't even there, suddenly she hears the door begins open not knowing who it might be Toga quickly grabs a syringe to defend herself, the door then fully opens and Kumiko was the one that entered the room.

~Kumiko~

"You're finally awake!"

Kumiko's eyes light up enjoy and jumps towards Toga to wrap her arms around her, Toga also embraces Kumiko with a hug as well, with Kumiko now knowing the truth about Toga being her real mom she just can't bring herself on letting go of her.

~Eri~

"Ah I see that you are up and well."

After hearing that voice Toga has never heard before she looks at the entrance of the door and sees a young woman with gray hair and a horn on her right side of her head.

~Kumiko~

"Oh yeah I almost forgot, this is big sis Eri she's the one that healed all your injuries."

After hearing her name Toga then recognizes her, she was that little girl being held captive by that jerk Overhaul, toga then starts to approach Eri to give her a hug.

~Toga~

"Thank you for saving my life."

Eri then hugs Toga back to accept her thanks.

~Kumiko~

"Umm m-mom."

Toga's eyes then widen from hearing those words come out of Kumiko's mouth, Toga turns around and begins to tear up in front of Kumiko.

~Toga~

"You don't how much I've dreamed about you saying those words to me."

Kumiko approaches Toga to put her hand in front of her face to wipe off her tears.

~Kumiko~

"M-mom can I ask you some questions please about where you've been?"

~Toga~

"Yes, you can ask me anything and I'll do my best to answer then the best as I can."

Eri then leaves the room to let Kumiko and Toga talk among themselves.

~Kumiko~

"Ok first question, where have you been."

~Toga~

"I was being held as Isengard penitentiary but I recently broke out to come see you."

~Kumiko~

"WHAT! You are the villain that broke out of Isengard penitentiary then that means you we're part of the league of villains am I right?"

~Toga~

"Yes you are right, I was part of the league of villains."

~Kumiko~

"So you were a Villain?"

~Toga~

"Yes I was, but I don't want to be known as a villain to you I just want to be known as your mother."

Kumiko still very surprised that her own mother was a villain back then but that still doesn't change anything she is still her mom and she broke out of Isengard penitentiary just to see her her only daughter again.

~Kumiko~

"Ok I only have one important question to tell you, would you ever leave me again."

~Toga~

"I spent 15 years in Isengard penitentiary while I should've been spending those years with you instead, but now that I'm here I would never leave you again and I will always be there when you need me."

~Back at Toga's hideout~

~Todoroki~

"I can't believe that Kumiko ran off with Toga."

~Bakugou~

"Hey icy hot have you talked to your daughter yet?"

~Todoroki~

"No not yet."

~Bakugou~

"Well I think you should do that right now instead of thinking about Deku's problems right now."

~Todoroki~

"You're right bakugou."

~Bakugou~

"Of course I'm right I'm always right."

Todoroki then starts to approach Shomo who was sitting on the floor with her head down and her hands clenched shut, Todoroki then sits right next to Shomo on the floor.

~Todoroki~

"Shomo I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gave you that task of protecting Kumiko I had a feeling that it might be a little too much for you."

~Shomo~

"No it wasn't, but I still failed you and Kumiko, I'm such a shity  hero and a shity friend, I should have ran after her but I got scared when I heard the truth about Toga being her real mom and when Kumiko punched Uraraka, I just didn't know what to do so I just stood there like I was nothing but a coward.

Todoroki puts his hands on Shomo's face to get her attention.

~Todoroki~

"You are not a coward you are my loving daughter and you are one of the bravest Todorokis always charging head first into battle like it will be your last, so never call yourself a coward because you are Shomo Todoroki  a good daughter and a very good friend to Kumiko.

Shomo tears up from her dad's word, she couldn't help but to hug him very tightly like it will be the last hug she'll ever give him.

~To be continued~