Part 36

General POV

It was the evening of Hanks suprise party. Everyone- including Erin- was there decorating and getting things ready. Hank was only sixty, but they flipped the number six balloons upside to make them into a nine so it looked like he was ninty instead. "You sure Hank isn't going to kill you?" Hermann asks, pointing unsurely towards the number ballon. "If he does he does I've done alot of what I wanted to do anyway in life" Adam shurggs, causing Hermann to rub is forhead with stress. "Hermann, take a chill pill" Jay chuckles, amused at how Hermanns stress level can go from nought to one hundered in a couple of seconds. Herman throws the tea towel onto the bar top in a strop and struts off out the back, causing the whole team from fifty one and the district to laugh. "Gosh I've missed Hermann" Erin chuckles, placing one side of the banner across the door, whilst Kevin done the other side. "Then come back" Adam states, still oblivious to everything- along with most of them actually. "Sorry, I have my duties in Tree Hill" Erin says, jumping off the bar stool she was previously standing on to put the banner up. "What duties? I had a look into the crime rate in Tree Hill and the last major thing that happened was a little boy got kidnapped and his murderer of a grandfather rescued him" Kidd points out, butting into the conversation as she cleaned the table tops. "Poor Jamie, he's had his fare share of crazy nannies etc" Erin chuckles. "You know the kid?" Kidd asks curiously. "Yep, he's my Godson- I was at that wedding" Erin replies, making everyone realise they never actually knew Erin as much as they thought even more. "Whoa, whos wedding was it?" Cruz asks, suddenly making his upcoming wedding jitters worse- especially since Hermanns kids will be going. "Jamie's Uncle Luncas and ex finacè Lindays- the whole thing was destined to end badly right from the get go" Erin replies causally but everyone else really fascinated by it all. "What?" Erin asks creaped out, as everyone stares at her whilst she blows more balloons up. "More.." Kevin hints with everyone nodding in agreement. "There isn't much more. His crazy nanny kidnapped him and his murderer of a grandfather rescued him" Erin says, putting bingo cards on each table. "Such a liar" Hermann shakes his head, not believing a word. Before Erin could respond, her phone started to buzz on the table top, the 'Julian' flashing up. "Gotta take this" Erin says before dashing off out the door.