Part 21

General POV

It was the day Hallie, Erin, Jay and the twins were flying to Chicago. The nerves and exitment radiated through the house. Hallie was bouncing around with exitment as she'd never been anywhere exept Tree Hill and Iowa- where she grew up. "Mum, how long till we have to meet Jay?" Hallie exitedly asks, shouting down the corridor to Erin- who's packing in her room. "Half an hour. Ask your dad if hes got all the boys stuff ready" Erin orders, shouting back up the corridor- slightly laughing at Hallies exitment.

Hallie rushes down the stares- skipping the odd step out- to find Julian. She looks in all the rooms and can't find him anywhere, not even outisde in the garden. "DAD!" Hallie yells, wondering were on earth her dad is. "Yes?" Julian questions, appearing from below the floor- holding one floorboard in the air- making Hallie jump. "What the hell dad, how'd you do that?" Hallie asks puzzled. "Weve had this trap door here for yonks, youve seriously never noticed or been down before?" Julian laughs at Hallies reaction. "Judging by my reaction what do you think?" Hallie replies sarcastically. "Fair point. Whats up anyway?" Julian asks, jumping up from below the floor. "Mum wants to know if the twins' suitcases are packed. Also where does that lead to?" Hallie replies, still puzzled about the floor thing. "You can tell her yes- double checked as well. The floor just the play room, its quicker every so often" Julian says, standing with an awkward grin on his face. "God help me" Hallie sighs- throwing her head backwards as making her way back upstairs.