🧡☁️Cosplaying Couple☁️🧡

(F/A)= favorite anime
(F/A/C)= favorite anime character

Levi x Otaku Reader
(M/Cs POV)

     I was currently cuddled up on a beanbag watching (F/A) as I waited for my boyfriend, Leviathan, to return from the store. Normally, Levi wouldn't let anyone into his room, not even me! After dating him for three months though, he finally realized I was just as big of an otaku as he was. It took quite a bit of convincing but eventually, I was allowed in his room even if he wasn't there.

     The brothers always wondered what we were doing spending all that time in either mine or his rooms. Asmo of course assumed the worst, but the others knew we were way to shy to do anything like that. Hell we had barely even kissed! No, all me and Levi would do all day is either watch anime, game, or read manga.

     Anyways, back to what was currently happening. Just as the main character's theme song started playing signaling a fight scene, Levi burst through the door with a bag in hand. "(Y/N)! (Y/N)! I found it! I finally found it!" "What did you find," I said with a laugh. I paused the anime and turned to the excited otaku in front of me. "Ah, well," he said as he seemed to get nervous. "You see, I-I noticed how much you like (F/A), specifically (F/A/C), so I bought you t-this."

     I found the slight stutter he had attained adorable. He shoved the bag into my hands and looked down in embarrassment as I opened the bag. Once I looked inside I squealed in excitement. He had gotten me a figurine of (F/A/C)! I jumped into his arms repeatedly thanking him over and over again. "D-don't mention it." He muttered as he hugged me back.

     "I've got something for you too." I said as Levi looked at me in curiosity. "Well, what is it?" He asked. I ran over to the beanbag I was sitting on and pulled out the two pieces of paper resting under it. "These," I beamed as I flashed the papers at Levi. "Are those anime convention tickets?! But (Y/N), that con's in the human world." He said in a sad tone as he took the tickets into his hands. "I know, and that's why I pulled a few strings and convinced Barbatos to come pick us up in two days. Diavolo said it'd be good for you to get out anyways so he's letting me take you to the human world for three days." I explained.

     Before I knew it Levi had attached himself to my hip. "You're the best baby! I've gotta go brag to everyone in the discord server about this." He rambled. I was just left a blushing mess because he never called me pet names. Once I recomposed myself I smiled and walked out of his room. Once I got to my room I looked into my closet where two boxes rested on the floor. One box, mine, contained a Petra cosplay from Attack on Titan. I planned to surprise him. In the other box was a Levi cosplay. I had done this purposely for the reason that both my boyfriend and the actual character had the same name.

     Before we knew it two days had gone by and Levi and I were standing in front of the House of Lamentation, waiting for Barbatos. I was on my D.D.D texting the group chat so I could ask the brothers if they wanted anything while we were on our trip. As I was replying to something one of the brother had said I noticed Barbatos had arrived. "Do you two have everything packed?" He asked us in that polite tone of his. "Yes we do." "Alright then, enjoy your trip." He said as he opened a portal in front of us.

     Levi and I stepped through and I was instantly greeted with the bright summer sun. "I'm home," I sighed as I took in the sights around me. Don't get me wrong I loved the Devildom, but I missed the human world sometimes. "Well, let's get to our hotel so we can get ready for the convention." I told Levi. As I turned to look at him he seemed scared. I guess he wasn't used to being around so many people. I grabbed his hand and rubbed my thumb over his soothingly. "It's ok," I told him. "I won't let you get lost." That seemed to comfort him as he visibly relaxed.

     We walked to the hotel in comfortable silence. Once we signed in and got to our room, Levi turned to me. "(Y/N), we're already ready so what's the hold up?" "Well you see," I started, "I got these for us." I said as I handed him the box. As he opened the package he looked at me dumbfounded. "We're gonna cosplay?!" He cheered. "Levi don't yell, the whole hotel probably heard you." I laughed. "I'm gonna go change in the bathroom." I said as I walked off with my cosplay in hand. I closed the door and got changed, adding the 3-D maneuver gear and light make-up last. With the wig and make-up, I truly did look like Petra.

     Finally finished, I walked out of the bathroom. Levi turned to me and my inner fangirl instantly came out. "Levi you look so cute! That cosplay really suits you honey." I cooed at the blushing demon in front of me. "Yea yea, you look cute too. Can we go now? I don't wanna be late." "Sure," I said, finding his enthusiasm adorable.

     We took a bus to the convention, and once we entered the doors we were instantly greeted by cosplayers and fans all over the place. Levi clung to me thanks to his social anxiety. I simply just reassured him and marched us to the Ruri-Chan section. He immediately perked up and started gushing over literally everything. I just laughed as I watched my otaku of a boyfriend in his natural habitat.

     The entire day we spent walking to different sections to gush over the characters. We even met a couple of voice actors! People also loved our cosplay. We had quite a few kids ask to take pictures with us. Levi was nervous at first, but after some reassurance he was taking pictures almost as much as Asmo does.

     Once the convention closed for the day, I took Levi to a nearby cherry blossom tree park. He looked around in amazement as the soft pink petals floated to the ground around us. Once I got us to our designated spot, I pulled out two bento boxes with our dinners.

     "You really had everything planned out, didn't you?" He asked me. "Well yea, you do so much for me and I wanted to return the favor." I said as I began to eat. As I was eating I began to get lost in my thoughts. I really loved Levi, he had truly done so much for me. He may have been a shy otaku who barely left his room, but he still showed me so much affection. He'd even leave his room to buy me merch.

     I was brought out of my thoughts when Levi's hand brushed behind my ear. I thought he was just moving my hair aside when I reached up and felt a cherry blossom tucked in my hair. I blushed in embarrassment as Levi said, "I love you (Y/N), I truly do. I don't know how you managed to fall for an icky otaku like me but I'm so glad you did. You've made both this day, and my life for that matter, amazing." "Oh Levi," I said with tears in my eyes. "How could I not fall for someone like you? We have the same interests, and you're such a good person. I'm really glad you warmed up to me finally. I love you too." I confessed back.

     We looked at each other and smiled. Levi leaned in, and I repeated the action until we were locked in an innocent and loving kiss. After breaking apart, we just smiled at each other and gathered our stuff to head back to the hotel room.

     Little did we know a certain demon lord and his butler were watching from afar. "They may have been in cosplay when it happened, but that kiss was just adorable don't you think Barbatos?" "Yes my lord, they truly were meant for each other." The ever faithful butler said. "Also, send that picture to me and the brothers will you?"