❤️☁️You're too Nice☁️❤️

I was taking a nap in Mammon's room, as I usually do until said demon burst into the room. "I knew I'd find ya in here! We're going for a walk in town and you're comin with us." Before I could protest Mammon literally slung me over his shoulder and was about to meet his brothers when I cleared my throat. "If we're going for a walk in town at least let me get changed." He just grumbled as he switched directions so he could take us to my room.
He placed me on my feet at my door and waited outside for me. "Ya better not fall asleep or else I'll get the spray bottle," he teased. Mammon, along with the rest of his brothers, constantly teased me about how much I slept. I literally slept as much as Belphie himself! It wasn't my fault though, when I was fourteen I was diagnosed with hypersomnia which caused to me sleep anywhere at anytime.
I walked over to my closet as I yawned and grabbed the first things my hands touched. My outfit ended up being a black crop top hoodie, grey ripped jeans with a chain attached to the two left belt loops, and high top converse. I got changed, not bothering to do anything to my hair, and I opened my door to find Mammon still waiting for me. "Good ya didn't fall asleep. N-not like I care or anything," he stuttered. I just laughed at how much of a tsundere he was. "Want me to carry ya?" He asked. I nodded, and he bent down so I could climb onto his back.
It was never an odd sight to see me being carried by the brothers, but I was mostly carried by Mammon and Beel. Mammon because he was my best friend, and Beel because he was my boyfriend. Ever since I first came to the Devildom I was attracted to the gluttonous demon, and he apparently was attracted to me as well. He once told me he found my sleeping problem cute which caused me to like him even more, and I guess it made sense since he constantly dealt with it with Belphie. That's where we started getting flustered around each other much to everyone's amusement. Eventually we ended up getting together thanks to his twin, who forced him to confess to me.
We finally made it to the door, where all the brothers were waiting. "Mammon you can put me down now," I assured him. He gently set me down, and Lucifer walked us out of the house. "So (Y/N), we were thinking," Satan started. "Could you help us pick out outfits for the human world? We don't know what kind of style they have up there and we don't want to seem like outcasts," Asmo finished. I giggled lightly at his words. "Sure, I think that'd be fun." "Can we pick mine first?" Beel asked as he walked next to me and grabbed my hand. "Of course darling, I'll help you pick yours first," I assured him. He smiled in delight at my response, and then we continued our walk to Majolish.
When we entered the store all of the brothers scattered and gathered clothes which they assumed would be in style. I walked off with Beel to help him find his own outfit. I didn't think I'd enjoy shopping very much since it was always so tiring, but it was more fun than I thought it would be. Beel wasn't picky at all with the clothes I picked, so we gathered together his outfit relatively fast. We walked to the back where the dressing rooms would be, and decided to wait for his brothers so they could try the clothes on at the same time. Everyone got there eventually, Asmo being last since he needed to put together the most "perfect" outfit. I shooed off all the brothers, and sat on a lush purple couch as I waited.
"Alright (Y/N), who do you want to see first?" Belphie asked. "Surprise me," I responded as I sat up straight to pay more attention, and to keep awake because I could feel exhaustion creeping up on me. The first to walk out of the dressing rooms was Lucifer. He was wearing a black cropped loose coat over a black turtle neck. He also had on black jeans and a belt with a gold buckle. To finish off the outfit he wore black dress shoes and a gold necklace. I clapped, amazed that he had good taste in clothes. "The black matches your personality well," I complimented. He smiled at me, and practically cat walked away. He leaned against a nearby wall to see his brother's clothing choices as well.
I laughed and saw the next one to come out was Mammon. He strutted out of his dressing room and you could practically feel his confidence as he made his way to the middle of the room. He was wearing a white shirt, with a thin flannel jacket over the shirt and a jean jacket on top of that. His jeans were black and ripped at the knee, and he wore black semi formal shoes and had a black leather back pack in his hand which I presumed he'd hide his stolen treasures in. "I hope you don't plan to steal with the help of that back pack," Lucifer said out loud reading my mind. Mammon sweat dropped and I just laughed and gave him a thumbs up for approval as he walked to stand next to his brother.
Levi made his appearance next. He walked to the center of the room, lacking the confidence the other two had shown as he fidgeted with his fingers. He was wearing a plain grey t-shirt, and a hoodie with white sleeves, a green body and the wings of freedom from AOT on the back. He wore normal blue jeans and blue sneakers, and a black watch to match the shoes. "Ouuuu, Levi you look like you're part of a survey corps." He just blushed and scratched the back of his head, then made his way to the other two.
The fourth brother to step out was Satan. He, much like the first two, strutted over to show me the clothes he chose. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt with a green zip up jacket. He also wore plain blue jeans and Vans, and to top off the look he wore glasses. "Satan you look like an author," I said as a yawn escaped my lips. "Why thank you," he said with a smile as he walked over to stand with the other three.
Next we had Asmodeus. This man walked out literally dripping with confidence. I couldn't blame him though being that he had amazing taste in clothes. He wore a white sweater with a collar under a tan overcoat that had a orangish and black flannel design on the inside. His pants were a salmon color, he had a chain connected to one of his front belt loops and the other end attached to the back, and to show off he wore a black Gucci belt. To finish off his look he wore white Nike tennis shoes, and two silver rings on his left pointer and middle finger. "Wow Asmo, I'm impressed," I complimented with half lidded eyes. "Of course you are sweetheart, I do have the best fashion taste out of all my brothers." He said with confidence as he winked and blew a kiss my way, then turned to stand with his brothers.
Next Belphegor walked out. I expected him to have been half-assed at picking his outfit but I was wrong. He donned a black and white striped long sleeve under a black short sleeve with groupings of holes on the right shoulder, left shoulder and one more group under his left shoulder. His pants were black and ripped at the knee, he wore a simple black belt, and he had Vans. Lastly he had decided to use fake earrings which were simple black studs. "Wow Belphie, the e-boy style suits you well." He just nodded my way with a small smile and put his hands in his pockets.
Last to walk out was my baby boy Beel. He had gone in the opposite direction as his twin and went for the softboy style. He was wearing a simple light pink shirt that said VINTAGE on the front in a bubble letter font. On top of that he wore a blue jacket that had a tan hood which went down in two thick stripes to about his elbows. He wore blue jeans that cuffed at the bottom, a black belt with a silver buckle, and white adidas shoes. "Beel you look so adorable," I stated through another yawn. He blushed and smiled back as he thanked me. (I deeply apologize if you have trouble imagining the outfits. If you don't like the ones I chose you can imagine other outfits for the brothers.)
"So I suppose these will be the outfits we wear to the human world," Lucifer concluded. "Change back into the clothes you came in and we'll meet at the checkout desk with our items." Everyone nodded in agreement and went back into the rooms. Once they were all gone, I laid my head on the armrest. 'Resting my eyes for a second wouldn't hurt,' I thought as sleep overcame me almost instantly. I woke up to Beel lifting me up. He held me bridal style as he walked to the counter, already used to my habit of falling asleep everywhere.
By the time we got to the counter the lady ringing up the merchandise had just handed Lucifer the bags of clothing. "Thank you for shopping at Majolish!" She called in a cheerful voice. Lucifer simply smiled at her as he turned to make sure everyone was there. Once he was positive he had his whole family, we walked out of the store with me still in Beel's arms. When we didn't turn in the direction of the House of Lamentation, I turned to look up at Beel and asked, "where are we going?" "We're going to Hell's Kitchen to eat. It's our treat to you since you helped us shop," he responded as he smiled down at me.
"You guys don't have to, it was my pleasure," I tried assuring them. "Nonsense darling, you were a great help and we want to thank you," Asmo said as he skipped up next to me and Beel. I reached up and placed a kiss on Beel's cheek as I turned to the rest of his brothers and said, "well thank you then." They all just smiled as their way of saying your welcome when I saw the restaurant ahead of us.
We walked into the building as Beel set me down and Lucifer asked for a table for eight. A waiter lead us to a table closer to the back and handed us our menus, then left so we could have time to order. All the brothers ordered full meals, while I just ordered a simple soda since I was more tired than hungry.
As we waited for our orders, I leaned my head on Beel who was sitting to my right. Without breaking off from his conversation with his brothers he wrapped his right arm around me.
I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew I was being carried out of the restaurant. I knew my drink didn't get wasted since Beel probably would've finished it for me, but I still felt bad that I had fallen asleep on him and his brothers twice today. "Beel, you should've woken me up," I pouted as I motioned for him to put me down. He obliged as he said, "no it's fine. We know you're always tired so we just let you sleep."
He grabbed my hand as we kept walking, when Belphie slowed down to walk with us. "You have bags under your eyes (Y/N)," he said as he matched our pace. "I'm fine," I tried reasoning. Of course Beel wasn't having that, nor were his brothers. The other five ahead of us stopped and turned back to us. Before I knew it Belphie was behind me picking me up and putting me on Beel's back. "There, that way you have to stay awake to hold on but you can still rest," he said as we caught up to the rest of the brothers.
"You're too nice," I mumbled as I hid my face in Beel's neck. I felt his chest rumble as I heard him and his brothers laugh. For the rest of the walk home I clung to my boyfriend's back as I listened to his family talk. The walk seemed much faster now, and we were home in no time at all. Everyone left to their own rooms since it was already night by the time we got back home. "Can I sleep in your room tonight?" I asked Beel as he and Belphie walked up the stairs. "Mhm," he said. "I'll give you one of my old hoodies to sleep in." I cheered tiredly on his back as we made our way into his room.
Belphie collapsed onto his bed and was out like a light without even changing, he must've been just as tired as I was from the days events.
Beel reached his arms behind him to grab me by the waist. He pulled me to the front of his body and I let out a little squeak of surprise as I wrapped my legs around his torso to keep from falling. He just smiled down at me as he held me up. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment, when he leaned his head down lightly. I met him halfway as we locked lips in a loving kiss. It didn't feel lustful or hungry at all, it felt magical. I had shared many kisses with him before but I could never get used to the feeling of his lips on mine.
After a few seconds we broke away with giddy smiles. He turned and set me down on his bed as he left to get us clothes from his closet. He tossed me his hoodie as he changed into a t-shirt and shorts. I changed into his hoodie, then I crawled to the wall his bed was against and climbed under the covers.
He got into bed after he made sure I was comfortable and turned to face me. He pulled me towards him and laid his chin on my head. I snuggled into him and hugged him with one arm as I laid my other hand on his chest.
"You're still too nice," I whispered before I fell asleep. "And I love you for that." "I love you to, I heard him whisper as he turned off the lights. "Goodnight cupcake."