💜☁️Let it Burn☁️💜

This is the second part to Watch it Burn. This chapter is about arson. I in no way shape or form am promoting this crime so please do not participate in this, or any criminal activity. I also don't own the game, movie, or YouTube channel mentioned in the story.

     Ever since the warehouse fire Belphie and I had begun to spend more time together. We never told his brothers I was the cause of all those fires for obvious reasons, but we did however tell them we were now a couple. All of them were very accepting of us, except for Mammon who I'm pretty sure threw a fit in his room as soon as we told him.

As for Belphie and I, I had begun to take him with me when I lit fires. I was planning on stopping after the warehouse being that I didn't think I could get any better than that, but Belphie insisted that I continue to light fires even if they weren't as grand. He also enjoyed pissing Lucifer off so that was part of the reason why he wanted me to continue, but according to him he loved watching me burn things down.

I still stuck to small things, abandoned houses, abandoned buildings, small brush fires. I didn't want to go big again because I knew if I did my chances of getting caught would increase.

"(Y/N)?" Belphie asked as he walked into my room. "Hey Belphie, what's up?" I asked as I put down my D.D.D. "Are you going out tonight?" He asked as he laid on my bed. "Probably not, why do you ask?" "Well, I was thinking," he said. "I want you to teach me how to light a fire." I laughed lightly at his words. "It's pretty straight forward isn't it?" I asked as I turned to him. "Well, lighting a fire is yea but I want to be able to burn down an entire building like you do," he answered as he covered himself in my blanket. "I suppose I could show you, but let's do it tomorrow because you're clearly ready to go to sleep," I laughed as he closed his eyes. "Okay," he said with a yawn.

I grabbed some pajamas then went to my bathroom to change. Once I was done with that I climbed underneath the blankets and turned to face Belphegor. Before I could say anything he pulled me to him and rested his head under my chin. "Goodnight (Y/N)," he mumbled. "Goodnight Belphie."

The next morning I woke up to find I was in my bed alone. 'That's weird,' I thought. 'Belphie usually wakes up after me.' I got out of bed and walked downstairs, assuming he was in the kitchen. I was once again proved wrong when all I saw was Beel. "Hey Beel, have you seen Belphie anywhere?" I asked as I grabbed an apple from the fridge. "Yea, he said he was heading to the store," he responded through bites of food. "Ok, thanks," I replied as I walked out of the kitchen.

Considering the fact that Belphie needed sunlight since he was always inside sleeping I didn't worry too much about him just leaving. I went back to my room, not having the energy to socialize today, and started up the PS4 Levi had given me. I grabbed my controller and began to play Minecraft. Eventually that got boring too so I watched one of Coryxkenshin's videos. I was so immersed in the video that I didn't even notice Belphie had come back until he laid on my lap.

"Welcome home," I greeted as I ran a hand through his hair and kissed his lips lightly. "I got you something," he said as he turned to grab the bag he placed behind me. "I figured that since you'll be taking me to light my first fire tonight I should get you something as a thank you." He placed the bag in my lap and when I looked in I immediately smiled with glee. I'd recognize a zippo case anywhere, and that was exactly what the little box in the bag was. I pulled the case out and lifted the lid. The black metal was shined to perfection, and around the entire base were intricate (f/c) flames. I flicked the lid and struck the flint, and the flame that resonated was so hot that it burned blue.

"Wanna see some tricks?" I asked. "Tricks?" "Mhm." I flicked open the lid and began to spin the lighter between my fingers. At one point in all that spinning I struck the flint so now not only was I spinning the zippo but I also had to avoid getting burnt. After about two minutes I tossed the lighter, then caught it by the lid and flicked it close. "Wow," was all Belphie could say.