💚☁️Too Loud☁️💚

I didn't know what spring break was like in the Devildom, nor did I really care. If it was like spring break in the human world, all parties and trips and whatnot, I wanted no part in it. Don't get me wrong I love the break from school, it's just that I don't like socializing. I'd honestly rather stay at the House of Lamentation and read with Satan like I always do.

I had just gotten home from Purgatory Hall, where I was talking to the other exchange students about our break. I slipped in through the doors, hoping none of the brothers would see me. Once I saw that the coast was clear I ran to the library where I knew I wouldn't be bothered. I was met with the familiar sight of Satan in his usual spot, reading a book called "101 Ways to Curse Your Older Brother". "Hey Satan." I greeted. "Hey (Y/N), how've you been?" "Good." I responded. I truly enjoyed spending time with Satan. Don't get me wrong I loved his brothers, but they could be very overbearing sometimes. Satan was usually calm and collected, and didn't get into as many shenanigans as someone *cough* Mammon *cough*.

     "Sooo, I take it you and Lucifer got into another argument?" I asked. "Yup, he thinks he can just confiscate my D.D.D all because I have a couple of cats in my room. Well I'm gonna show him what happens when he takes what's mine." I just laughed at his usual antics against his older brother.

     "Well, don't mind me, I'm going to be over here reading." I told him.  I walked over to the bookshelf where there were hundreds of other books.  I simply skimmed the shelf and pulled out the book my finger landed on. "Hey, before you start reading and I disturb you I have a question for you." I heard Satan say from his spot in the chair. "Sure, what's up?" I asked as I sat down. "Well, there's this party going on tomorrow and I wanted to know if you'd go with me." I didn't take Satan for the type that partied like Asmo, and I wanted to know more about the Devildom anyway so I agreed. "Sure, what time?" "About nine. I'll get you from your room when it's time to go, just be ready." "Ok." And with that I had plans for my first party during my exchange program.

     The rest of that night Satan and I simply read, and eventually we ended up just reading the same book together. My heart fluttered when he pulled me close to him so I could get a better view of the book we were reading. Truthfully, I wasn't paying attention to the words. I just couldn't focus when he was so close to me. Over my time here, I had gained a crush on the wrathful demon. I guess that's why I was so willing to go to this party with him, despite my social anxiety screaming at me not to go. Eventually it was time for bed, so we bid each other goodnight and I went to my room to get a good nights rest for the next day.

     I woke up relatively early for it being a Saturday, but I didn't bother going back to sleep. Once I was up I'd be that way for the rest of the day. I walked downstairs to the kitchen since it was Lucifer's turn to make breakfast. He always got up this early to start cooking, so I knew he would keep me company.

     I peeked into the kitchen and there he was, making platter after platter of eggs, bacon and pancakes for his brothers, specifically Beel since he'd eat the entire table if he could. "Hey Lucifer!" I greeted. He turned and looked startled until he saw it was only me. "Hello (Y/N). What are you doing up so early? It's the weekend." "Couldn't sleep."  I responded as I sat myself on one of the counters. "So I came to keep you company as you cooked." "Well I appreciate it." He responded. "So I heard you're going to a party with Satan, how did he convince you to go? You know, considering the fact that you don't like social interactions very much."

     I gave Lucifer my explanation of how I thought Satan didn't party as hard as Asmo or Mammon being that he was very chill. "You'd be shocked. Anyways, breakfast is ready so why don't you go sit at the table while I wake the others." "Ok Luci." I said with a laugh. He muttered something about that nickname being insulting but I didn't hear since I was walking away. "HEY! BREAKFAST IS READY!" I heard from the kitchen.