▫️☁️So Pretty☁️▫️

I was completely ecstatic. I got to go home for a few days! I loved the Devildom, I truly did but I missed the human world too. I never really realized how good I had it up there. Diavolo agreed to let me go home, on the conditions that I take them sight seeing and I didn't return to my home town. The reason I couldn't return to my home town was because no one could know I was like, ok and I wasn't kidnapped yet. That of course upset me, but I still took what I could get.

I would be leaving for my trip at the end of the week. It was Wednesday so I just had to get through two more days until Saturday morning. For the past two days since Diavolo had surprised me with the sudden news of a trip I'd been more excited than usual. It was so noticeable that even the other kids at school would glance at me. I didn't mind though, I was kind of used to it being that I was always looked at for being one of the only two humans here anyway.

     It was currently the third passing period, and I was walking to my next class with a smile on my face. I was just about to enter the room when I saw Mammon and Luke. That's when I noticed how angry Luke looked. Being that I saw him as a little brother and I was very protective over him, I walked over to the two to see what Mammon had done this time.

     "I'm telling you, you're just like a chihuahua!" "Stop calling me that you scummy demon! It's really irritating!" "Excuse me sir," I said as I stood behind Luke. I stared down Mammon, hands on my hips. He knew I didn't like him or his brothers picking on the angel. "Could you kindly do me a favor and stop messing with my child." "But he's not eve-" I stopped him before he could finish. "I'll take away Goldie if you don't leave." "Ok ok! I'm goin I'm goin."
     Once Mammon had left Luke immediately turned and hugged me. "Thank you (Y/N)!" I giggled lightly as I ruffled his hair. "No problem Luke. Come on, let's get to class." We had fourth period together, so we both walked into the class and sat next to each other in the back like usual.

     Being that fourth period was right before lunch we usually walked together to meet the other exchange students outside. "You're happier than usual, what's up?" Luke asked as he turned to look up to me. "Oh, Diavolo planned this trip to take Barbatos and myself to the human world! I'm so excited, I've missed my world." I gushed to Luke who listened quietly. "That's so cool! I'd love to go, I haven't been there very often because I'm always busy in the Celestial Realm." "You should come with us." I suggested. "I don't want to be a bother though." "Nonsense, I'll ask Diavolo about it. I'm sure he'll say yes, and then we can all go sightseeing." I reasoned. After a little more convincing I got Luke to agree to go if the demon king allowed it.

     The rest of the day was uneventful, other than the fact that I got to see Lucifer throw Mammon off the roof of the school because he once again tried to steal something to sell. I said my usual goodbye to Luke and Simeon, and made my way to the student council meeting room because Lucifer claimed Diavolo had to discuss something with us.

     I entered the student council room, surprised to see everyone early. I took my seat, embarrassed because I felt late even though I wasn't. "Alright." Diavolo said, getting everyone's attention with his usual booming voice. "I've gathered you all here because I wanted to tell you I'm taking (Y/N) up to the human world! I unfortunately can not allow you all to go because I wouldn't want a large group that attracts attention. We'll only be away for the weekend, so don't freak out when (Y/N) suddenly goes missing from the house." He said with a laugh.

     Of course, Mammon Levi and Asmo tried to argue, but their words fell upon deaf ears. "Lord Diavolo, I actually meant to talk to you about our trip. I was wondering if Luke could go with us?" I asked. "Hmm, I don't see why not." He responded. I silently cheered as he kept talking. "Only Luke though. I know you see him as a sort of younger brother, so this would be a great opportunity for you two to bond." "No fair!" Mammon shouted. "Mammon," Lucifer called. "Are you going against Lord Diavolo's wishes?" "N-no sir." He stuttered. We all laughed and then Diavolo dismissed the meeting.