Chapter 8

I woke really sore between my legs, making me open my eyes to see Cole still asleep. It hurts, but then again, Cole did take my virginity last night, but I didn't think it would hurt this much. I guess it was because he was so big. I don't know, but it hurts, making me whimper and slowly try to get up. When I did, Cole stopped me and said: "Stay baby girl."

I looked at him and said, "I didn't mean to wake you, daddy, but it hurts."

Cole ran his thumb down my cheek and said, "Shhhh baby girl, its fine daddy doesn't like when you're in pain. I am going to move you, but it's going to hurt, so just relax."

I shook my head yes as Cole slowly moved me so I was on my back and it hurt like hell. I whimpered as he got off the bed and went into the bathroom. I heard him start the tub then come back out. Cole kneeled on the bed and said, "Daddy needs to pick you up and carry you to the bathroom, baby girl, so wrap your arms around me."

I wrapped my arms around his neck like he said, making him pick me up, which hurt. I groaned and snuggled into his chest as he carried me into the bathroom. Once there, he sat me in the tub, which hurt, making me hiss in pain and cling to him. Cole said, "Shhh, it will pass baby girl this will help, I promise."

I whimpered, but soon enough, the pain numbed, making me let Cole go, so he let me sit all the way down. He turned the water off and climbed in beside me, making me snuggle onto his chest. Cole played with my hair and said, "Good girl."

"Mmm, why does it hurt so bad daddy," I said. Cole rubbed his hand down my shoulder and said, "You were a virgin baby girl, and I am not small. It will pass, I promise, and you will get adjusted to my size, but trust me, it won't hurt again."

I looked at him as he started clean us both off. I smiled, and once Cole finished, he dried me off and put me back in bed, which had clean sheets. Hmph, I guess they were done when we were in the tub. I laid down and said, "So what should I do today, daddy?"

"Nothing, baby girl, I want you to rest in bed," Cole said. Wait, but what about Maxwell. I smiled and said, "But what about Maxwell daddy isn't he coming over today."

Cole growled and said, "Do you think you could handle walking for a bit?"

I don't want to, but I can making me pout, "I guess, but can I lean on you, daddy."

Cole smiled and kissed to say, "Of course, baby girl."

Cole grabbed some underwear, but it looks painful, making whine "No underwear daddy please."

"You are wearing underwear," Cole growled. I pouted. "But if I wear a long dress, then you won't even be able to tell daddy. Please, they look painful."

Cole groaned but sorted threw my bag to grab a long, beautiful, light blue, silk, deep V-neck, spaghetti strap dress with flowers on it.

I smiled, making Cole chuckle and say, "You owe me, baby girl."

I cocked my head, making Cole smile with a devilish look but say nothing. I bit lip as he helped me get dressed, then as if on que, there was a knock at the door. I groaned and leaned on Cole, who said, "Who is it?"

"Your brother, that detective is here?"

"I will be done in a minute," Cole said as he left to get dressed himself. Once he was, Cole helped me downstairs, which hurt, and once downstairs, Maxwell said, "So shall we talk."

"Yes, lets Stella is tired," Cole said. Adam mumbled something, but I don't know what, but Cole growled because of it. I followed him into a living room with there their lawyer, where we all sat down. I leaned on Cole as Maxwell said, "So we need to talk about Marcus."

"Well, my clients have nothing to say, detective."

"Stella, I have questions for you then," Maxwell said. I got closer to Cole as the guy said, "She is my client detective, so she will not be talking to you."

Maxwell sighed, "I should have figured that, but I was hoping we could talk like friends. Seem I was wrong, so we will be taking our leave."

Once they left, Cole picked me up and carried me back up to our room, which I am thankful for. I snuggled into him, not wanting to let him go, but he prided me off, making me pout. Cole laughed and slipped my dress off, then put me under the covers as I said, "Stay with me, daddy."

Cole kissed me with dominance making me moan. Cole groaned, "I will be back; I need to take care of something baby girl just go to sleep."

I shook my head yes and laid down as Cole left. The minute my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.