𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝗧𝗼 𝗬𝗼𝘂

════════════════════════════════

❥ To my old and new readers this is TDTLTY 2

To my old and new readers this is TDTLTY 2.0

❥ I know you're probably wondering why this book keeps on being published then unpublished, then published again. I do apologise, but as I was comparing this first work of mine to my current ones... I've realise my first baby really needs to get some major editing done. From it's aesthetics down to its writing style and skills. (mainly, typos, grammars, povs etc.) But anyways... still... do enjoy as I welcome you all...

❥ So WELCOME, to my first ever BTS FF (any ff for that matter). Please treat this fanfic as my gift to all of you, my fellow ARMY's, and I really hope you'll come to like it and most of all enjoy reading it.

❥ As I've mentioned in my bio, this book is a product of my imaginations while looking at our boy's social media post (coz it's still just a dream of mine to see them in real life, hopefully someday).

❥ So whether you have just one or two bias or an OT7 (just like me). Please enjoy as you open each door and explore.

❥ The book includes updates from their Tweets, VLive, Weverse, and Vlogs for new ARMY's like me to be on the loop on what the boys did during their break, but used in a fictitious manner.

❥ For those whose new to Bangtan/ BTS, don't fret because Introductions are provided (w/ pictures) for each of the members.

❝ Open the Door & Explore ❞𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝗧𝗼 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗧𝗗𝗧𝗟𝗧𝗬™

Open the Door Explore
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝗧𝗼 𝗬𝗼𝘂
𝗧𝗗𝗧𝗟𝗧𝗬™

════════════════════════════════