Chapter 4: don't be with him

A/N: and now I have too many ideas for Dauren smut... Thanks Netflix.

Lauren's POV

  I swallowed nervously. Alright. What now? "I'd never thought your first word would be 'OUT'," Dani chuckled. I nodded, unsure how to react.

  The tension was so thick I could cut it with a knife. "Do you need me to bring you a shirt?" She asked awkwardly. I waved her away. "Yeah... I'll go," she muttered.

  I pulled on a shirt and stepped out the bathroom. Cimorelli was sitting in the edge of my bed, swinging her legs. I knocked on the wall. "Oh Adams, I think you should go now. Asher will be here soon," she said. "And sorry," she muttered, gesturing at me. Oh.

  I nodded and walked out. I slipped my hands into my pocket and walked through the corridor. I kept my head lowered. God. What just happened?

  I bumped into someone and I stumbled back. "Slut," he addressed me. I looked at his electric blue eyes as he stared at me. He smelt of smoke like he'd just been smoking. "I'm sure Dani wouldn't mind a threesome," he smirked. Nuh-uh. You just wanted to have two girls actually drool on him for a night.

  "But I guess since you already came out of her dorm, you already fucked her," he laughed. I tried to sidestep but he blocked me. He grabbed my hair and pulled, forcing me to bend over.

  "Listen to me," he snarled. I want to tear out your beach blond hair so bad and glue them to some Ken dolls or something. Then watch them burn in a fire. Yes, I want to listen. I rolled my eyes and he pulled tighter.

  I resisted the urge to scream. You know... Under other circumstances, this could be kinda hot and a total turn on. "I hope you like leftovers because after I'm done, all that's left for you are bits and pieces of her," he laughed humorlessly. I'm sure Cimorelli would definitely break him first.

  He finally let go of my hair and I fell face first into the ground. "Good dog," he laughed. Douche. He kicked me in the ribs and I grit my teeth. What the hell have I done to him? I've only noticed him today.

  "Hey Dani," he said. I glanced back and saw him at the entrance of my dorm. "Hey Ash," she smiled. She tousled his hair and pulled him in. The smile on her face dropped.

  I got up and brushed off anything that was in that nasty floor. I gave a last glance to Dani and walked away in the direction of the library. I wanted to be as far away as possible before the moaning could be heard.

Dani's POV

  "I'm sure Dani wouldn't mind a threesome," he said. My eyes widened. I don't think so dude. I was at the doorway,  listening in on their conversation. A little bit hard not to eavesdrop when I heard him call Adams a slut.

  "But I guess since you already came out of her dorm, you already fucked her," he laughed. I felt my cheeks heat up. Now that was an image I didn't need. He couldn't have come to the more logical conclusion that she was my roommate?

  She tried to sidestep him but he grabbed her hair and forced her to bend over. Did not need another mental image. I closed my eyes and Lauren's shirtless body flashed through my mind. My eyes snapped back open and I blushed even harder. No, no, no, no...

  "Listen to me," he snarled. He pulled on her hair tighter and she dropped to her knees. I saw her tense up as she tried not to scream... I'm getting really different thoughts. Maybe the threesome idea isn't so bad. Could ditch him and... Wait– never mind.

  "I hope you like leftovers because after I'm done, all that's left for you are bits and pieces of her," he laughed humorlessly. Please, this was just a fling to me. Nothing serious planned for me and Asher's non-existent future.