Chapter 10: don't want to remember

A/N: WOOO! I ACTUALLY MANAGED TO GET THE STORY TO DOUBLE DIGITS IN CHAPTERS.

Dani's POV

  I just managed to slip on all my clothes before someone knocked on the door. "Go away! It's 8a.m.!" I yelled. "Open up girl!" Asher yelled from outside. "Go away!" I groaned. "Danielle Nicole Cimorelli, open this door right now!" Liz screamed. Ah, we've got 2 guest this early. How delightful. I shoved the door open and smiled, "Welcome to Satan's Abode! How may I make your day a living hell?".  "Also, call me Danielle one more time, I swear to all things unholy that I will torture you over a open flame," I snarled.

  "Geez, someone gets grumpy in the morning," Liz teased. "About the living hell thing, I'm sure your roomie can help with that!" She smiled, nodding to Lauren behind me. "Morning Lauser," she greeted. Lauren nodded and walked up to us. "Anyways, what's wrong with Danielle? It's a pretty name," Asher said. Lauren nodded in agreement. "I don't know. I just think Danielle seems a little too feminine for me," I muttered. "Then, I'd hate for someone to call you Daniella," Asher smirked. "Don't you dare!" I growled.

  "Well, I wouldn't even be near Lauser, but little brother said that she wanted to confess to her murder," Liz said, glaring at Lauren. What? "Lauren, you murdered someone?" I asked. "Our older brother, Alex, was killed 2 years ago. Lauren was the confirmed last person with him," Asher muttered. "You still surprise me sometimes, Adams," I whistled. Lauren shrugged.

  "The bitch didn't even deny it!" Liz yelled, raising a fist. I stepped in between them. "Woah okay. Don't punch her. Yet," I said. "Liz, you need to calm down," he said, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder. Or maybe just to pull her back from doing anything stupid.

  "I'm not gonna calm down! How are you so calm? She murdered out brother! You should want to gouge her eyes out or something! She should have gotten a death sentence and not gotten away scoot free!" Liz cried. Tears formed in her eyes and she wiped at them angrily.

  "I would never gouge her eyes out! They're too pretty," Asher smiled. "Not with her, Ash!" Liz yelled. Asher shrugged, saying "Her eyes are pretty though. Maybe I should keep them when I gouge them out." I agree with the first part. But the second line was just creepy.

  Liz slapped his arm. "Kidding. They only look pretty in Lauren's eye sockets," he muttered. Still creepy.

  "What's going on?" Someone said behind Liz and Asher. "Lisa," I smiled. The dorm beside ours opened and a guy's head peered over. "Let's come in," I said cheerfully.

  Lisa locked the door after herself. Lauren sat down on her bed and her sister sat down beside her, holding her hand tightly. "Okay... So how's this gonna work?" Asher asked. "Sleeping Beauty doesn't like talking," he pointed out. I leaned against the ladder to my bunk. Silence filled the room and we all looked at each other awkwardly.

"I'll talk."

  Our attention snapped back to her. She looked at all of us uncomfortably. "Listen up, I'm not gonna repeat myself," She muttered, "This all started when..."

Lauren's POV (2 years ago)

  Here I was. At a party I didn't even want to come to. "Lauren! Strip for me! We're gonna jump into the pool!" One of my friend exclaimed. I laughed and slipped off my shirt. Wild? That's me. "Damn girl, you have some serious assets! All natural?" My friend asked. I raised my hands over my head and posed, giving her a sultry look. "The imaginary camera goes click!" She laughed. "I would never let a guy touch my chest okay? I'm gonna be passed out and hell, he could do anything to me," I said. "Someone's been reading a little too much Wattpad," she laughed.