Chapter 14: don't forget about us

A/N: I'll quote Taylor about my feels while writing this.

"They say I did something bad. "

Lauren's POV

  "Did y'all have fun?" Liz asked the moment we climbed into her car. "Oh sis, just look at the hickeys on Lauren's neck. Of course they had fun," Asher laughed. "Oh shut up," Dani laughed.

  "Have you sent that dick pic yet?" Dani asked. "Hey!" He groaned. "Asher Miller. Have you lost your mind?" Liz yelled. Oh, sibling fight. I'm sure Liz would win.

  "I don't think I have, Elizabeth Miller," he challenged. "Uh oh, full names," Dani chuckled. I cuddled closer to her and hurried my head in the crook of her neck, she put her arm around me and kissed my head. "Y'all scaring Laurie here," she warned. Uh no.

  "She has Lisa. I'm sure they fought before," Liz growled. Yes we have but we always made up really quickly. And we're definitely more mature than you.

  "You have no feelings, sister?" He said. "We'll finish this later," she growled. She stepped on the gas. If there's one thing she and her brother had in common, it would be unsafe driving. But somehow not getting into an accident. Those two have magical road skills or something.

  "So, did you enjoy our presents?" Liz asked. "Laurie in lingerie was great," Dani said. I'm glad she couldn't see my face. I was blushing way too hard. "Good. Did you use the gag?" Asher asked. "Well, we'd have been kicked out by 9 p.m. if we didn't," She laughed.

  "Laurie was mostly a good girl. But I guess it would be hard to push me away with her hands tied behind her," she said. "I could've kicked you," I muttered. "I don't think you could. You were a mess," she teased. Also, I didn't want to push you away.

  "Well, would you be kind enough to share some details?" Asher asked eagerly, putting his head on his hands and smiling. "You're sick in the head, Asher," Liz said, rolling her eyes. "Well, spare no details. This is going to be a long ride anyways," he said. I groaned and blushed, pressing my eyes shut.

  "Hm... Where to start? Well, I put the gag on her and started to trail kisses down her neck. I gave her a few hickeys and she would moan. Then, I... " She said. I quickly remembered what happened next and let out a soft moan only she could hear. She stopped speaking and froze.

  "Uh Dani? You okay there?" Asher asked, waving his hands in front of her face. "Uh..." She stuttered. I nuzzled her neck and licked a spot below her jaw. I hummed in satisfaction.

  I kissed on the same spot slowly, sucking harder as each second passed. She bit her lip and closed her eyes. "Dani, you good?" Liz asked. I bit down on her tender skin and she let out a moan. I flicked my tongue over the mark and kissed around it.

  "No sex in my car!" Liz yelled. Asher and I burst out laughing. "Laurie made Dan Dan moan," Ash teased. "Dan Dan?" She asked. "Adorbs!" He sang. She rubbed her neck and laughed. "Dan Dan is never going to stick," she said. "I think it's cute," Liz shrugged. "That's why it's never to to stick," she huffed. "Okay, Laurie. How many more times do we have to say it before she gives up?" Asher asked. I shrugged. "Lauser just needs to say it once," Liz laughed.

  I smiled and looked into her eyes. "Oh God, fine," she grumbled. "Thanks for agreeing, Dan Dan," Asher chuckled. "Oh, only Laurie," She said smugly. I smiled and put my head back on her shoulder. "Lauser, just say it once," Liz asked. "Please?" He begged. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Dan Dan," I said. "Next time, side with me," Dani sighed. "No," I laughed.

Dani's POV

  We got back to school right on time for me to run to my first class. Thanks guys. I hugged Lauren and ran to my class.