Chapter 6: don't touch me

A/N: YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHY I'M SO HAPPY BUT SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! (uh... Nothing related to this)

Lauren's POV

"Adams, get up. We're gonna be late to that acting class thing," Dani whispered. She shook me a few more times and I sat up with a groan. "Had a good sleep?" She asked. I nodded. "I'm glad to see my chest makes a good pillow," she smirked. And she just went to flirty.

"I want to see our classmates perform their unedited version of the scene," she smiled. "This could be so entertaining!" She exclaimed. I rubbed the blurriness from my eyes and yawned. "I'll see you in class, Adams," Dani said. She rushed out of the dorm. Something really got her excited. I got changed and hurried to class.

I walked to my seat and took my phone out when I felt it vibrate it my pocket. "Miss Cimorelli, I'd like you to pay attention for this lesson. Your classmates are doing their scene," The teacher said. "What about, Lauser?" She questioned. Don't bring me into this!

"Miss Adams has seen the same scene for 2 years already. She's probably sick of it," The teacher said. Yes I am.

Dani:
Is the scene any good?

Me:
Not really
It's kinda lame

Dani:
Guess I could get a laugh or 2 out of this

"Okay, boys you're first!" The teacher said enthusiastically, making finger guns at 2 guys. They walked up to the front of the class to begin the scene and it's now time to watch clouds drift!

The announcement bell rang and quiet fighting could be heard from the speakers. The basically non-existent announcement ended and I returned my attention to the class. Now, maybe today could get more interesting.

"You may start now," the teacher said. They begun the scene again but the announcement bell rang again. "Sorry for the interruption. What was I going to say? Oh right," a voice rang out. That was not the principal or an office lady.

" You are my sunshine,
my only sunshine.
You make me happy,
when skies are grey.
You never know dear,
how much I love you.
So please don't take my sunshine away. "

I stared at the speaker in shock. "I hope you enjoyed my recreation of Lauren Christine Adams' performance when she was 13! She's not deaf after all! Just a mute coward!" The person giggled. I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

"Lauren. Lauren. Lauren. Always the gay slut weren't ya? Flashed your ex girlfriend and she broke up with you!" The person laughed. "Before I forget, if you want to ask Lauren for... services, her number is..." she said. She said my number and I saw some guys mockingly pretended to write it down.

Who? Definitely not Lisa so... That. Backstabbing. Bitch.

I cast a sideways glance at her. Her face was pale as if she had just seen a ghost. The announcement ended and the class was eeriely silent. I blinked back hot tears and dug my nails into my palm. "Lauren-" she started.

"Shut up!" I yelled. The rest of the class stared at me as if I just announced I came from Mars. "Lauser, you don't get to tell me what to do!" She retorted. I stood up so I could tower over her. Tears threatened to surface and I pointed an accusing finger at her. "Lauren-" she started again.

I slammed a fist on her table. I bit my lip to stop myself from saying something I would regret. "I trusted you," I whispered. "I guess you can't anymore," she said. My lower lip trembled and slinged my bag over my shoulder. "I hope this pays off," I muttered. A tear streamed down my cheek. I walked out of class.