Maybe It's Biology [R]

So consider-me-special thatfangirlingfreak and flyirwinfly convinced me to write a part 2 for We've Got Chemistry, so here ya go!
(smut warning)

Calum tugged the green jacket tighter around his body as he made his way to the library building. He couldn't believe he was actually following through with this stupid idea. It was supposed to just be a joke to get his mind off Chemistry, but hey, he had just gotten a chance to potentially bang a hot guy instead of studying. He wasn't going to turn down the offer.

Approaching the building, he noticed a tall, lanky guy standing at the top of the steps, his head thrown back as he laughed about something the girl in front of him must've said. Calum hurried up the steps, determined to see this beautiful creature in person.

Upon arrival, the girl turned her head to face him, raising an eyebrow.

"Luke, I think your 'date' is here."

The boy looked over at Calum, and Calum had to take a moment to remember how to breathe. His blue eyes pierced through Calum's gaze but he couldn't tear his eyes away. Looking at him now, he wanted so much more than just one night.

"Um, yeah, hi, I'm Calum," he introduced himself, reaching out a hand.

Luke shook it with a small smirk. "I'm Luke. Glad to see you weren't catfishing me."

"Pretty glad you weren't either," Calum nodded before turning to the girl.

"Oh, don't mind me," she quickly said, hoisting her bag higher on her shoulder. "Just keeping Luke company while he waited. I'm going to go now before I start commenting on how perfect you two look together."

Calum blushed furiously at her comment, but luckily for him, Luke was looking away, most likely to conceal his own blush.

"Anyways I'll see you later Luke," she waved to him, before turning to Calum and stage-whispering, "Be gentle enough with him, I need him to be able to walk tomorrow."

Flashing a grin, she practically flounced off, Luke groaning at her comment. "I'm sorry about Jayden," he sighed, jerking his thumb towards her.

"Nah, it's cool," Calum smirked before stepping closer to Luke. "I can't promise her that, though."

Luke's eyes widened but a smirk painted his features as well. "At least buy me dinner first."

"That I can do, come along Pond."

"Pond?" Luke asked, furrowing his eyebrows cutely and Calum stopped himself from sighing out loud.

"You know, Amy Pond? She's got long legs and you've got long legs so I just- Never mind. Come on, dinner awaits!"

----

A nice dinner and a short walk later, they had finally gotten around to getting what they had come for.

Luke was pinned against his apartment door with Calum's lips on his neck, kissing and nipping, leaving marks over the skin. Luke had one hand in Calum's soft brown hair and the other in the back pocket of his jeans, and their hips were messily grinding against one another's.

Calum's lips found Luke's collarbones, causing the loudest moan of the night to fall from the blond boy's lips. With a smirk, Calum started working his teeth and tongue over the area, slipping his fingers up Luke's black shirt and letting his hands roam around the skin there. Luke gasped when he felt Calum's fingers on his chest, his grip in Calum's hair tightening. Calum moved back a bit to pull the shirt off the other boy, dropping it to the floor carelessly.