[5] Angel

"IS THERE ANYTHING I can get you?" The bartender inquires as I readjust in my seat on the bar stool

"Yeah, I'll have a Jack and Coke please." I return politely, while I nervously play with the ring on my right hand, hoping he doesn't notice I'm still a minor. Judging by how he turns around to prepare my drink with no questions asked, something tells me that my mask is doing a perfect job of hiding the majority of my face.

Or maybe he just doesn't care enough to ask, but either ways, score!

The sound of a chair scraping against the marble tiles of the ball room catches my attention. I turn my head slightly, expecting to be met with the face of just an ordinary stranger, but instead, I end up doing a double take as I marvel at the wonder of a man who sits next to me.

In my current state, there are three things I can tell you about this beautiful stranger.

One, even though he's sitting down, I can definitely say that he's around the height of 6'3.

Two, his parents chromosomes mixed wonderfully well.

And lastly, without a doubt, he does not look like somebody to be messed with. From the dark ink scattered around his upper body which peaks through the thin white fabric of his dress shirt, to his firmly built muscular figure; he is definitely a formidable force to be reckoned with.

Tearing my gaze away from his body, I allow my eyes to slowly rake over his face - gosh, I am such a creep. My eyes trace the slope of his impeccably straight nose, the contours of his prominent cheekbones, his sharp jawline that can probably cut diamonds and finally, my eyes travel to his pink lips, making me wonder if they feel just as soft as they look.

Jesus Hope, get a grip!

Like a deer caught in headlights, my eyes widen once he turns his head and catches me staring. Instantly, I avert my gaze from his as I stare down at my nails as though they're the most interesting things in the world.

I hear a soft chuckle from next to me "You like what you see?" Questions a deep voice gaining my attention and sending shivers down my spine. You know, there's just something about a deep, dark, husky voice that just gives me chills - in a good way obviously. It's kind of domineering or mysterious.

Look, I don't know if I sound like a dork or anything but that shit is hot!

And to answer your question superhunkyhotguy: Yes, I do like what I see. In fact, I love it! But am I ever going to admit that? Nope.

I am probably the most obstinate person I know, and judging by his cocky grin, this dude is probably just looking for an unsuspecting girl to boost his ego. Poor thing, he doesn't know what he's in for.