[10] Two Hundred And Ten

"WAIT, SO YOU mean to tell me that Nate might actually be gay?!" Olivia questions, still in shock as she stares wide eyed at the flat screen TV mounted up in my bedroom, stuffing her face with Flaming Hot Cheetos

"Yup." I say popping the 'p' as I let out a chuckle.

It has officially been a week since I started here at Deupont Prep and honestly, it hasn't actually been that bad. It took me a while, and obviously there were a couple mishaps here and there, but I am now able to fully navigate around the school problem free.

Another good thing about this week is how well I've bonded with Aspen and Olivia. They're such amazing people and I genuinely feel like I've known them since I was born.

Then there's also the fact that I've only bumped into Nancy a handful of times; mainly when I would embark on my midnight raiding of the fridge right about the same time she'd be reading her lines or some shit like that. Apparently, she's been working on a new movie about horses... I know, weird. But at least it keeps her busy, so who am I to complain.

Valerie on the other hand has been a constant thorn in my side. Finding the most convenient ways to show up when I at my happiest. Thankfully though, just like me, Olivia and Aspen are not one to be fucked with. They share my distaste for her so whenever she tries to pick on me, we retaliate. And we retaliate hard.

Speaking of Valerie, my revenge plan for her has slowly been cooking in the oven. I'm waiting for the perfect moment. The moment when all her defenses are down and when she least expects it, I strike!

Now, now, as great as my win for navigation, friendship and avoiding Nancy was, what really takes the cake on how good my week was, is the fact that I haven't run into a certain green eyed boy who calls me angel or tigo- whatever he said the last time.

That's right! You guessed it!

Marcello fucking Trevon.

All week, I have devotedly avoided him. And when I say devotedly, I mean devotedly.

It was actually harder than you might think, and the amount of times I almost ran into him were definitely a lot, but I persevered and I made it through! If he was going right, I'd take a U - Turn and go left. If he was in the cafeteria, I'd turn around and eat in the bathroom.

I would've eaten in the library, but that place bears too many memories from our last encounter so it wouldn't be surprising if I were to see him there again.

Speaking of, our last encounter in the library didn't go too well... Oh who am I kidding?! It went bad. It went horribly bad and basically turned into a screaming match.