Introduction

Hello and welcome to my first ever book on Wattpad!

Okay that's not true at all, but it seemed really cool to start this message off like that. In actuality, this is the third book I am publishing on Wattpad, but this is definitely the one I feel the most connected to in so many different ways, so... third time's a charm I guess, lol.

Now, I'd just like to say that if you take credit for my work or plagiarize it in any way, shape or form, I will fucking come for you!
No but seriously, copying other people's work is seriously messed up. So please just try not to do that here, thank you!

Anyways, I would just like to say a big fat thank you to you for considering this book and possibly even adding it to your library. Right now (24-07-2020), this book is kind of a diamond in the rough because I just started writing it, but all you have to do is trust in the process and have a little faith in me, we'll get there eventually, I promise.

This book has so much potential, and every time I write, a little surge of joy passes through me knowing how amazing the finished product will turn out and I just hope you feel the same way whenever you read a new chapter because I am putting my blood, sweat and tears into this book and I really hope you lot appreciate it.

Now, just a little warning, I have a slight swearing addiction, hence why it reflects on my characters as well. So once more, to clarify, this book entails colorful language.

A lot of dark themes are going to be explored in this book as well but so far, those chapters entailing said themes are yet to be published so my little innocents should be safe for now. I don't want to reveal any spoilers so I'm not going to reveal what those themes are yet.

That should be all for now, so I hope you all enjoy this book.
Happy reading!

Michelle.

+++

~Description~

Hope Vanguard has never been the prettiest, smartest and definitely not the wealthiest girl; but she did possess something that most people could only dream of having.

Happiness.

Hope was happy.

Unfortunately for her, everything takes a drastic turn for the worse when her father dies. Still legally a minor, seventeen year old Hope is forced to move away from home and live with her estranged mother and her new family.

As if that's not bad enough, Hope somehow manages to catch the eye of the most dangerous man in the country, Marcello Trevon.

She keeps pushing him away but the universe has a strange way of pulling the pair back together.

Join Hope as she navigates a life filled with drama, danger, lethal rivalries, friendship and love, as she is tossed into the deadly world of gangs.

This is:

Along Came Hope!

------

milestones
1 thousand reads 23-08-2020
➴ 2 thousand reads ➳ 16-09-2020

------

start date: 24-06-2020
date of publication: 19-07-2020
end date:

------