Chapter 6

Sorry about how short last chapter was, I was kind of in a hurry.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I can't believe I am going to fight that thing. My hunger overcomes my fear so I roar and charge in.

Behemoth POV
The behemoth is currently destroying these hunters like nothing. He has made two of them faint already. This was quite enjoyable for the behemoth. That's until he hears a roar and some stomping, he turns around and gets rammed by something smaller than him. He roars in pain as a spike on the creature has entered his tough skin. He instantly throws off the creature with his strong arms to see what it was.

Thomas (Nergi)POV

I actually hurt him! That is surprising all I know is that I saved these hunters from fainting.  It roars as it lands on its shoulder and slides towards me. I fly dodging whatever it was doing. Suddenly a tornado forms where I was so I attempt to fly away but something grabs me and throws me to the ground. Let me tell you, it really hurt. I instantly get back up and I jump on him, I bite onto his shoulder causing it to roar in pain as I taste it's flesh. Hey it's wrong but it tastes pretty good. It starts thrashing around to attempt to get me off.

I see the hunters take out their weapons and start cutting and stabbing the behemoth.

The behemoth throws me off and the area gets lit up by red including the behemoths horns. I see the hunters get behind a rock so I decide to find 3 of the same rocks together. Questioning the coincidence, I hide behind it. A giant rock comes crashing down causing an earthquake with nuke type of power, but the rocks are protecting me.

Eventually, it stops and I hear a thud. I look to see the behemoth dead. I instantly run over and start feeding ignoring everything around me. The hunters start stabbing the corpse while I eat. A win-win. I turn to look at the hunters but I see someone I have not seen for a couple of weeks...............

Zach..........