Chapter 14

It has been a few minutes since I and Xen started watching this fight. I gotta say, the nergigante got some moves.

I would be eating popcorn if I had any.

The nergigante rams into the lunastra causing some blood to spill. The lunastra then slaps the nergigante with her tail. She then produces some blue fire scorching the ground and burning the nergigante. The nergigante roars in pain from the extreme heat.

Xen seems to be enjoying the show, from what I can see.

The nergigante rams into the lunastra again, but this time it slams the lunastra into the ground. It then starts slamming its hand into lunastra's head over and over again. It goes on until the lunastra stops moving.

The nergigante roars in victory and flys off.

I and Xen are still in the bushes watching with deadpan expressions.

A bright light shoots me in my stomach causing me to fly through multiple trees. All I can hear is Xen screaming my name as I black out.

Time skip (First time huh?)

I wake up to see Xen sleeping next to me. Now that I think about it, Xen seems much bigger than me. I don't feel my tail at all.

*Gasp*

That gasp sounded way too high pitched. I look down to see human legs.

Wait..............

Am I finally a human!?

I start jumping up and down in joy. I wonder what I look like. I look around the area to see a river going to the left. I run over to it and look at my reflection. I'm probably a super hot guy or something. Then the girls will be all over me. I'm so excited.

After that though, I look closely only to see..............

Gotta say, kinda cute. Wonder why she is underwater. Wait a minute.................. I'm looking at a girl from the water........... Don't tell me................

IS THAT ME!?

I'm a girl
I'm a girl
I'm a girl
I'm a girl
I'm a girl
I'm a girl
I'm a girl
I'm a girl
I'm a girl
I'm a girl

Wait........

I can use this to my advantage. I can walk into a human village like this. Yes, that does. I can get Damon back and even become a hunter. This gives me so many opportunities. But for now, I need to take care of Xen.

To be continued..........