Chapter 4

*Yawn*

You may be thinking, why am I yawning. Well, I am very tired since my 'incident' a few hours ago. I have been flying for a very long time right now, and I have seen many things a regular human could not see.

I look down to see the forest below and I see a Zinogre chasing after a hunter below me. I ignore it because I am really hungry.

Since I have been flying for literal hours, my wings are so soar right now, which causes my hunger. The reason is I have not gotten used to these spiky wings. I recently heard people calling me 'Spiky boi' which I think is a weird and cool name to be honest.

I find a cool looking and dangerous looking mountain ahead. I decide to go have a temporary rest on it.

After a few minutes I make it and take a sigh of breath of how cold it is up here. I find a cave nearby and decide to sleep there. I am so lucky to have night vision. (I don't really know if the nergigante species has night vision, so I just guess They do.)

I lay down in a comfortable position and let the darkness envelop my sight.

I wake up to a giant war coming from near the cave. I instantly jump up in a fighting position ready for it to come.

Suddenly, the air gets colder than it already is and I get the chills. I look at the ground to see icicles starting to form around me.

I hear a growl and I look up to see this..........

(Without it's icy armor)

It looks surprised but the surprise instantly turns to
anger as it flys up and shoots icicles at me. I jump to doge.

It seems shocked to see me dodge them. Maybe my kind can't dodge projectiles?

It takes a deep breath and shoots it's ice breath at me. I don't see it coming and it hits me hard like some kind of rock.

What kind of attack is that? Anyways, it looks it won't stop till it kills me which means I need to fight back.

It prepares to hit me with another one but this time I doge out of the way. I look down at my spikes on my arms which gets me thinking.

Maybe I could shoot the spikes out like a arrow. All I have to do is aim.

I aim and try to forcefully push the spike out of my arm, and let me tell you it really hurts.

It sees and opportunity and shoots icicles at me, but they bounce rights off. I counter attack with a spike which surprises it.

The spike was able to pierce its side as it roars in pain. I take the chance to take it down by jumping at it. I was able to ram into it as I start doing combos for fun which goes like.
Slash, Ram, Slash, tail whip and smash (Pause)

It seems defeated so I decide to roar in victory. However, my victory was cut short as it gets back and does a wave of ice that throws me into a wall.

I look to see it encased in its very own ice armor.

What kind of overpowered bullcrap is that?!

It rams straight into my side which really hurts me and it could have broke a rib or three considering the 'crack' I heard.

I finally become smart by flying away from the cave so I don't die.

Wow it really need to cool down get it?
It should take a chill pill get it? Lol
No? I'll stop
I am really talking to myself.
That is really sad.

Anyways I come across a cave and decide to sleep there not without checking if there are eggs or a nest. Which I found out the cost is clear. I lay against a wall and fall asleep. Not hearing the loud sound of something crashing on the ground.