Chapter 21

(So, When Nergi is in their Nergigante form, they are a boy. When in human form, they are a girl. Got it?)

We see the Lunastra crash into some rocks shaking the ground.

It gets up and roars at Nergi. Nergi jumps towards and easily slams its head into the ground. His spikes start growing at an alarming rate. To the point, each spike is about 15 inches long.

He flys up and slams into the ground crushing Lunastra into the ground. The spikes shootout in every direction. About a quarter of them hit Lunastra.

He stops his spike onslaught to see her breathing heavily with spikes all over her body.

Nergi growls.

Lunastra's heat starts growing at a fast rate as sand is being evaporated out of the ground.

Nergi tilts his head in confusion.

Lunastra flys up and lands aggressively as all her heat is released throughout the entire area.

Nergi dodges all the fire that shoots out in different directions as he closes in.

He runs over slaps lunastra in the face and then slams into the ground once again. Nergi, still having his arm on her collapsed body, slides her aggressively into the wall successfully knocking her out.

Nergi then ends it with him shooting spikes into her head until it hits the brain. He picks up the corpse and throws her out the opening and comes out himself.

With Xen and Kyra

They find the Brachydios only for them to see it is a raging Brachydios.

Kyra clutch claws onto his head and attempts to flinch shot him and for him to blow up some slime on his head. She falls off from the explosion.

Raging Brachy then punches her towards Xen successfully knocking them both down.

Raging Brachy roars and forces its arms into the ground and pulls them up causing lines of slime to appear and explode. Xen dodges while carrying Kyra.

Xena shoots her signature beam only for it to have miniature burns. Raging roars and starts to run off as Xen and Kyra follow. 

It eventually runs into a cave as they follow it in. Once it sees they are in, it starts to pinch the ground at a fast speed until a wave of fire shoots from the ground blocking all exits. Brachy roars into the air as he charges at them. He punches at Xen only for her to dodge and punch him. He flinches as Kyra lunch shots him into a wall.

He falls over and starts struggling to get up as Kyra and Xen start hitting him with attacks. It gets up and sticks it's arms into the ground as slime patches start appearing around the cave.

He starts moving toward them while punching the ground causing slime to appear all over the cave.

Kyra: Why us!?