Chapter 20

We see Beatrice and Damon walking through the wildspire towards the atheist known location of the Lunastra and the two Terostras.

Damon: How much longer until we find these monsters.

Beatrice: Not long.

Beatrice decided to bring a weapon along the trip. The weapon is Alatreon dual blades that Kyra had laying around.

Beatrice: There it is, up ahead.

Damon and Beatrice jog forwards only to see the Lunastra standing in the middle of a wide area.

The area is where you usually fight Diablos at.

Lunastra turns towards them and roars into the air.

Beatrice gets her dual blades ready as Damon gets in a stance.

Suddenly, the ground starts to shake as two Teostras pop out of the ground.

Beatrice: Ok let's slay one of the-

Only for her to get interrupted by another Teostra coming out of the ground.

Then another one comes out. Then another. And another.

It keeps going to the point that about 40 Teostras are surrounding that Lunastra.

To say Beatrice and Damon are shocked is an understatement.

The Lunastra is much bigger than the other Teostras in comparison. Her crown on her head is much bigger than usual. Her flames are also completely scorching the ground. She roars in the air as the Teostras charge towards them.

Beatrice and Damon look at each other and nod. They both run to clash with the elders.

With Xen and Kyra

Kyra: Ok, so it says here that the Blackveil was found somewhere near the Jyuratodus habitat. The Brachydios was found near the nest of Rathian.

Xen: Ok.....

Kyra: Let's get the Blackveil first.

They walk into the muddy habitat to see it sleeping In a corner.

Kyra takes out her clutch claw and flinches shots, Val, into a wall. The creature falls over in pain as Kyra and Xen start hitting it with punches kicks and slashes from Kyra's long sword.

Val gets up and roars into the sky. It instantly stands up on its legs and shoots an effluvial beam straight down.

Kyra and Xen jump back to avoid the dangerous attack. Once the dust clears, Xen runs in and punches Val in the face causing some of the moss to fall off.

Kyra runs behind it and starts slashing its tail till it comes off.

Val roars in pain as it loses its entire tail.

Kyra then runs forward towards his head while slashing its sides. Once she reaches the face, she clutches claws onto it and stabs her long sword into its eyes causing tons of effluvial to escape from its face.

Kura jumps off to avoid the gas that it let out from its wound.

It's spores on its body start to expand as it flys into the air.

Xen takes a deep breath and shoots a concentrated beam that goes straight through Val, successfully killing it. Its body drops to the ground as Kyra runs over to loot it.

Xen: That was easy.

Kyra: Yea, for you.

Kyra finished taking all the materials she can get.

Kyra: Now let's go find that Brachydios and then help the guys.

Xen: Right.

They then run towards the last sighting of the Brachy.

With Beatrice and Damon

Beatrice runs towards a Teostra and stabs it in the eyes with her dual blades. The elder roars as another Teostra runs towards Beatrice. Beatrice jumps off the Teostra as the other Teostra rams into it. Causing them both to fall down a hill bumping into more Teostra.

Damon shoots a beam that goes through 5 Teostras but he gets surprised as another Teostra came from the ground and attacked him.

Damon: Beatrice, I think there are more under!

Beatrice looks towards the Lunastra to see it sitting down and watching.

Beatrice: We have to take out the lunastra! Damon throw me towards it!

Damon runs over and bites Beatrice's blades and throws her towards the Lunastra.

The lunastra doesn't flinch as 4 Teostra appear in front of her.

Beatrice turns into a Nergigante causing their spikes to shoot in every direction. In the process, he kills 19 Teostra.

he rams into Lunastra causing a hole to form under them. As they fall, the Teostra get distracted which gave Damon a chance to kill a few.

The Teostra turn and charge towards Damon, and the crash happens again.

Nergi lands next to a rock, as lunastra lands on the ground.

They both get up and look at each other.

Lunastra roars and charges towards Nergi as Nergi does the same.

(How was the chapter?)