Chapter 9

Whatever that is it could kill us in on hit. But at the same time it will give us a home cause of its huge back. Kinda reminds me of Bowser from Mario.

"Hey kid"

Zen: what is it papa?

"We could use him as a home don't you think? Well, as long as he doesn't notice us." I chuckle after the last sentence.

Xen: Ummmmmmm................ papa?

"What?" I look down at her

That's when she points in front of me to see it looking directly toward us. I instantly stop flying and hover while flapping my wings.

???: Who are you?

I pale from its question. I take a few moments to calm down. After a while I answer its question.

*Ahem*" My name is Thomas. But you can call me Nergi. If you want to know my species is Ruiner Nergigante?"

???: Who's the child?

Xen: My name is Xen!!!!

Why did she have to say that so loud.

The Kaiju type monster starts laughing out loud. Me and Xen had to cover our ears from how loud that laugh is. Eventually, he stops laughing.

???: Well then, my name is Zorah Magdoros which is what the humans call me.

"You mean hunters?"

Zorah:Hunters and humans are the same thing. Anyways, Im on my way to die, but it seems the humans set up a barricade to stop me.

I am surprised he said that without any emotion behind it. Like it's a normal thing. I look down to see the barricade he's talking about, and I see these pteranodon like birds flying around. I also see hunters loading cannons. Only four of them have weapons though. They also seem to be all females from up here. I get ready to stop them from shooting until I remember that blue beam from yesterday. Since the beam is blue and Xen is blue. It would only make sense if she can shoot the blue beam.

" Hey Xen, can you shoot something out of your mouth?" Now that I think about it. It is a dumb question.

Xen: I can papa.

Wait whaaaaaaaaaaaa....................

She takes a deep breath and shoots a concentrated red beam of light to the barricade. Part of the barricade just got obliterated. Me and Zorah have our mouths hanging open in shock.

Xen: How did I do papa?

"Y-You did great kid" I said in shock

Xen: Thank you papa.
She says with a smile

Wait a minute.............. Why was the beam red?

All the people below look in shock at what happened to part of their barricade. Tha was until I hear a chilling voice from behind.

???: YOU!!!!!!

I slowly turn around to see........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(This does not belong to me

(This does not belong to me. It belongs to whoever made this)