Clarkson has a heart

So it's the morning after the ball. I stared at the ring Maxon gave me last night. I can't believe I'm engaged to Maxon Schreave the prince of Illèa. I'm at my post on the main floor. Maxon comes to see me. "Hey, " I say. "Hello darling, " he says. We chat for a few minutes and then he has to get to work. About an hour later someone hits the rebel alarm. The attacks happen a lot in a short time and then stops for a while. I run to make sure the royal family is safe. The rebels have already made it to the second to the top floor where the offices are. I stay behind Queen Amberly and King Clarkson to make sure they get to the safe room. I turn around to see a rebel so close to me. I kill him right as he stabs me in the stomach with a dagger. I fall to the ground and the King and Queen turn around. The Queen begins to cry. "Go, " I whisper. The king was about to pick me up to carry me to the safe room when I say, " Go without me I" ll only also you down Maxon needs you, " I say. "Maxon needs you too, " Clarkson says. "If we are all dead he will have nobody, " I say. They run to the safe room as soon. A moment later someone comes running from the direction they just ran. It's king Clarkson. "I'm not leaving me soon to be daughter, " he says. He picks me up and runs to the safe room. He sets me down and gets a doctor. "Dad what happened, " Maxon asks running up to me. "A rebel stabbed her, " he says. Maxon grabs my hand. "America stay with me please, " he begs. The doctor pulls out the dagger and fixes my wound. I fall asleep because of the medication. Probably about two hours later I wake up. "America?" Maxon whispers. "Hey, " I whisper. He kisses me. "You were protecting my parents weren't you?" he asks. I nod. A few hours later the attack is over. Maxon carries me out bridal style I wrap my arms around his neck for balance and I rest my head against his chest. Anne is cleaning out my uniform jacket and tank top. Thank goodness I have a few sports bras that look like swimsuit tops. I have a long roll of ace bandages wrapped around my natural waist which is where I was stabbed. We have a report later tonight. Georgia and August come running over when they see me in Maxon's arms. "What's wrong, " August asked. "Ames are you okay?" Georgia asked. I nod. "She was stabbed protecting my parents, " he says. "Seriously Maxon I can walk I feel fine. Put me down please, " I say. He puts me down reluctantly. I go to my room to get ready for the report.

My maids always seem to make my dream dresses

My maids always seem to make my dream dresses. I meet Maxon for the report in the filming studio. I walk to my seat on the set which is right next to Maxon's. "You look beautiful, " Maxon says to me. "Thank you, " I say. The anthem plays and then Gavril comes running out. "So Prince Maxon and Lady America have a little announcement for you all if you don't know already. Maxon and I walk towards Gavril. "Lady America you look stunning tonight, " he says. "Thank you Gavril, " I say. "So would you like to tell the world your announcement?" he asks. I turn to Maxon and gesture for him to tell everyone. "Lady America and I are engaged, " he says beaming. "Now let's see that ring, " Gavril says. I hold out my hand and the cameras zoom in on the ring. "It's beautiful, " Gavril says. "Wait there is one more announcement, " Queen Amberly says. Gavril nods. "We are promoting you to General Singer of the royal guards, " King Clarkson says. "Lady America put her own life before ours many times. She was stabbed protecting me and my wife. We were going to bring her to safety with us, but she said that she'd only slow us down. She told us to get safety. Now I didn't listen I wasn't about to let my future daughter die, " King Clarkson says. Maxon's face is angry. Once the report is over Maxon comes over to me. "If it weren't for my father you would have died America, " Maxon says angrily. "I was protecting you, Maxon, " I say. "If we all died you would have no one. I did what was best for you, " I say. "America I get to decide what is best for me!" he yells. "Maxon I though I was going to die! At least you would have had your parents still, " I yell. "Maxon you have to let me protect you, " I say. "I'm supposed to protect you America, " he yells. "I failed you almost died and I had no idea, " Maxon yells. I storm off. I go to my room and sit on my bed. A knock comes at my door. Mary opens it. Maxon politely asks my maids to leave. "I'm sorry America, " he apologizes. " It's fine, " I say. We have a talk and we make up.