Maxon, please

So Maxon and I just got back from Kenna's funeral. I'm still ever so devastated about my sister's death. I have to move on with my life. I walk into my closet to change out of my black formal dress. I'm all by myself because my maids were needed downstairs. Maxon is finishing his work because he as almost done last night. Stupid hanger I just cut my arm with it. How did I manage to do that? Then, I'm taken back to when Kota shot me. I curl up and sit in a little ball on the floor(no worries I changed into my day dress already) and I put my hands on my head.
Maxon's POV...
The rebel alarm goes off an I rush into America's suite to find her. She's in the closet on the floor. Her arm is bleeding. Shoot! Not now. I kneel down in front of her and take her hands in mine. "America, it's me, Maxon. You are alright. Everything will be okay. Open your eyes and look at me, " I speak in a gentle tone. I can see her starting to relax. "America, please open your eyes, " I whisper again. She opens her eyes. She stops shaking. "Are you okay?" I ask. She nods. "Come on. The rebels are here we need to get to the safe room, " I say. She rushes to her feet and grabs one of her small guns and we run down to the safe room. We wait there for an hour or two. A guard comes to say that it is safe to come out. We walk back up and there is a rebel blocking us from leaving my room.
America's POV...
He points a gun at Maxon and I grab mine. He shoots Maxon as I shoot him. I have to fight it. I can't have another spell right now Maxon needs me. I do start shaking though. I kneel down next to Maxon. "Maxon, you'll be okay. I need you to stay with me, " I say terrified. "I love you, " I say. "I love you too, my dear, " he says. I start screaming hoping for anyone to come in. Luckily two guards come rushing in. I look at them terrified. I'm shaking so much right now. "Help, " I say. One rushes over to Maxon and brings him to the hospital wing. I stand only to fall to my knees. I can't- can't have another spell right now Maxon needs me. The two guards are Carter and Tanner. Tanner was the on that just left with Maxon. Carter picks me up and brings me to Maxon. "Your Majesty, you'll be okay. He'll be okay, " he speaks gently. "Please call me America, " I say. He nods. I wait with Maxon in the hospital wing waiting for him to wake up. All the staff members come to the hospital wing to pray. The ones we are closest to are in the room whereas the rest are right outside the room. It's so heartwarming. Marlee, Carter, Kile, their son. Aspen and Lucy brought Eadlyn and Ahren. Amberly is here along with Mary, Anne, and Tanner. They all leave an hour later to get back to work. I'm still shaking like crazy trying not to lose it. I feel Maxon grab my hand and I look at him. "America, stop shaking, " he says. I try but I fail. "Wait here you are in a hospital bed because you were shot and you are worried about me, " I say and roll my eyes. "I'm okay my dear, " he says. I glare at him and he laughs. They already fixed his wound so he's just recovering now. "Seriously you can stop shaking, " Maxon states. "I'm not shaking, " I insist although I'm definitely shaking. He just rolls his eyes."I love you. You know that right?" I ask. " I love you too. America you didn't have a spell when you heard the gun go off or when you saw I got shot. You were too worried about me. If all of what we have gone through since we met isn't love I don't know what is, " Maxon says. "I know it was hard for you not to go kinda crazy with that, but you didn't." We smile at each other. Maxon gets moved to his bed to rest and I curl up into him (where he wasn't shot so I don't hurt him) and he wraps an arm around me.