No!

So I'm now 8 weeks pregnant and we are cleaning up after the party this morning to announce that Maxon and I are expecting a baby. I hear a loud noise and turn to Maxon to see him on the floor. Blood covering his shirt at his left shoulder. The rebel alarm goes off, but they are already inside obviously. I kneel down beside Maxon and I start crying he looks so weak. Aspen comes over to see if he's okay. "Princess we need to get you to the safe room, " Aspen says. "No I'm not leaving him!" I shriek. "Get her to the safe room That is an order, " Maxon tells Aspen weakly. Aspen grabs me to bring me to the safe room but I kick and scream. "I am your general and Princess put me down!" I shriek. "I'm sorry America but Maxon outranks you, " he says. I sob as Aspen carries me to one of the small safe rooms and locks me in. I try to escape but it's no use I forgot my keycard in my room. I scream I bang on the door nothing. "Maxon if you live I'll let you call me my dear whenever. I won't complain I promise, " I whisper. (-quote from the one by Kiera Cass) (Some of this is inspired by the one) Finally, a guard comes to get me and I run like a madwoman. Trying to find Maxon I'd figured he'd be in his room. "Please be okay, " I prayed. I get to his room and he's alive. His shoulder is bandaged. I run to him crying happy tears. I fall into his arms avoiding hurting him. "You're alive, " I cried. "And I'm glad you're okay, " he says. "Are your parents okay? Marley and Carter? Aspen? My maids?" I interrogate. "All okay, " he says. I exhale relieved.
A few hours later at dinner...
"So I really must know what was going through your mind while you were in the safe room?" Maxon asks. I tell him everything up to the dear thing. "Is that it?" he inquires. "No, " I say. "Well..." he says. "I said that if you live that you can call me your dear whenever. I won't complain I promise, " I mumble so quietly I hope he didn't hear. A big grin comes across his face. "What was that?" he asks. "I said, 'If you live I'll let you call me your dear whenever. I won't complain I promise, " I say agitated. "Ok my dear, " he says. I glare at him. Then I laugh because he's grinning like an idiot.