CHAPTER 1 - THE LYNX

CHAPTER 1 

THE LYNX

Walking along the streets of Downtown, Seymour successfully conformed with Farlan Red's condition in order for him to take in with the mafia together with the gang he gathered under the name of a lynx, two years later. The men that he gathered sworn their loyalty to the young leader despite not knowing that his rich background.

"Tell me, boss." Winter uttered.

Seymour glanced at him. "Yeah?"

"Why did you escaped from Ambrose? We saw you hiding at the bush earlier." He said.

Seymour sighed, after a year, he decided that he wanted to be independent from Ambrose who has been with him all his life and his issue with him years ago. Despite the difficulty of being away from Ambrose, he is barely surviving at the streets.

"Ambrose looks like a huge dog that was left inside the house." Kean commented.

"You two!" He exclaimed.

Halos napatalon ang kambal sa kaniyang gilid ng sinigawan niya ito. The twins has been following him as well after the night that he introduced the gang to them. He also explained to them his plan to taking over the family in order  to protect his mother and that this certain Farlan Red is an essential to his plan.

And now they are meeting him after a summon.

"Geez, just because you're on the same height as us despite being a year younger doesn't mean you can glare at us like that." Kean said while massaging his chest.

Seymour sighed. "Look, Red is a good friend to me. I don't want the two of you acting like a kid when we meet him, okay?"

"He's a kid too!" Kean uttered.

Winter tapped his twin's shoulder. "We'll be fine, Sey."

The twins understands that Seymour and Red has created a bond between them after meeting continuously, a friendship that they rarely see with this line of business and life they all have. This dangerous path that they took is somehow even rare for things like that to occur.

Nang makarating sila sa lugar kung saan sila pinapupunta ni Red ay naabutan nila ang dami ng mga thugs sa lugar. The men who looks dangerous did not paid attention to them in an ill-manner since they are part of the mafia and Red does not want an internal feud.

"Yo, Sey." Some greeted him.

Seymour just nodded at them.

May inakbayan si Kean habang tumatawa. "What, you haven't ran out of chance yet? You're terrible with girls! Now listen.."

"Dashiell Kean, let's go." Winter said.

Kean frowned at his twin as he walked along side him. "Stop calling me Dashiell."

"Dash then."

"Don't talk to me!"

They went inside a dim pub. The pub was covered with smoke and drinks. The laughing gangsters around and while playing billiards and darts. It was the usual hang out place of a gang.

Sa bar counter ay nakita agad nila si Red na nakikipag usap sa kaniyang ilang tauhan. A paint of a dragon were at the wall of the pub in respect and acknowledgement of the leader that is currently holding New York with his group of gangs inside the mafia.

While holding on his favorite semiautomatic gun, he glanced at them when they stood behind them.

"Red." Seymour called him.

"Oh, you're here." Red said as he turned around from his seat and faced them. "Do you have an answer, Seymour?"

"I'm still not gonna accept it." He said.