CHAPTER 27 - DOCKED

CHAPTER 27

DOCKED

LEVIS, QUEBEC.  3:50

After they bid their thanks and farewell to the captain and the staff of the yacht, they stepped down and stood in the middle of the winter breeze. They are all covered with their thick jackets but the cold wind is still seeping in.

"I hate winter." Kean murmured.

Winter glanced at him. "Bold of you to think that I like you."

"No, no no, that's not what--"

While the twins started bickering again, Seymour snuggled behind Ambrose's huge built. Si Ambrose ay kanina pa tinatawagan si Hara. Hara is at Levis as well to assist them on the jet bound for Albany so they could meet the others.

"Is he here?" Seymour asked. His scarf is wrapped around his neck while it is covering half of his face to avoid recognition now that they're in deeper trouble because of Adalbert.

Ambrose sighed. "I hope my hunch is wrong."

"What are you talking about?"

Suddenly, a man in gray suit with a thick padded jacket on his back walked towards them with the wind almost blowing him off his foot. Ambrose stood in front of them, covering Seymour and the twins.

The guy glanced at the kids behind Ambrose and chuckled. "Are you perhaps Ambrose? Sato sent me here. He's kind of drunk inside."

"Just as expected." Ambrose sighed. "I am Ambrose, and I'm an envoy for these three. Will you provide a private room for us until when the sun rises?"

The guy grinned at Ambrose as he walked towards him. He traced Ambrose's arm with his finger. "The name is Saint, gentleman. Can you introduce me to your friends as well?"

As Saint looked behind them to see their faces, Ambrose grabbed Saint's arm and turned him around. "That would not be necessary, Saint, yes? We'll leave when the sun is up."

Saint chuckled. "You're rough, Ambrose."

Nang magsimula na silang maglakad papunta sa kung saan, they found out a small pub/lounge just near the port where Hara is currently in right now while waiting for them. Ambrose is alert as well, but Saint does not seem harmful.

"Who's Sato?" Kean whispered.

Seymour fixed his scard. "That's Hara. He's Harayuji Sato."

ROUILLAC PUB. 4:10

Saint just showed his ID in the back door and the bouncer let them in in an instant. With that, Seymour figured that Saint is the owner of this place and it seems like a close friend of Hara who is busy drowning inside.

"What is this place.." Winter murmured as they walked inside the loud and messy pub with like a hotel inn's upstairs.

Saint looked at them.

"Welcome to my Rouillac Pub. I'm honored to have such visitors. Drinks is on the house so please have fun." Saint said.

Ambrose shook his head. "We're not going to stay for long. Where is the room and where is Hara?"

Saint sighed and still with the playful grin on his lips. "My, my, why are you so hard to lure, Ambrose? The rooms upstairs. 2nd floor, room 201. Hara's one of the tables around."

The pub was filled by loud music, smoke and laughing women. As if they are all drowned by the worldly sensation of their made-up world inside the pub. It is even obvious that drugs is involved around.