CHAPTER 34 - NOCTURNE

CHAPTER 34

NOCTURNE

Matapos ang pag sasaad ni Ambrose ng mga impormasyon patungkol sa Mansklig Clinic ay inilapag niya ang isang maliit na envelope sa harapan ni Lancelot. Kinuha iyon ni Lancelot at binuksan.

Laking gulat niya ng makita ang litrato ng kaniyang bahay, asawa at anak na babae.

"You.." 

Ambrose put his cup down. "Don't worry, I'm not that type of person. I'm just showing you this as am investment to what you just learned. This will also serve as your urge to keep loyal to Seymour and be an ally until the end of this."

Kumunot ang noo ni Lancelot.

Ngayong tine-threat siya gamit ang kaniyang pamilya ay hindi niya inakala na hanggang dito lang ang gagawin niya. Doon niya mas lalong hindi minaliit ang kakayahan ng mga taong ito at ang sakop ng kanilang kapangyarihan.

He chuckled despite the slight fear. "I made sure that this information is hidden. Your power is beyond expectation, you mafia goons."

"I told you, Detective. I'm not going to do anything to your family if you will keep your words. It's easy." Ambrose said.

Lancelot sighed as he put the photos down. "So what is your plan?"

"For now, we wait until Seymour is stable."

After their meeting, they parted ways as if nothing happened. Sa labas ng coffee shop ay huminto ang pamilyar na sasakyan sa harapan niya. Napabuntong hininga si Ambrose at sumakay nalang agad diretso sa loob.

As he went inside, the car sprinted away.

"What now, Colt? I can't be out for long." Ambrose said.

Colt glanced at the side mirror. "Well, I had no choice. I am being followed."

Nilingon ni Ambrose ang rear view mirror. "What the fuck did you do again!? Are you doing drugs?"

"Calm down, dude." Colt chuckled as he turned into a corner. "I'm not doing illegal shits out in the open and you know I work cleanly. But ever since I met you that night, I think I'm being followed. And now they're out in the open."

Sa likod nila ay nakasunod ang audi ang itim. Wherever corner they turn, the audi is just following them blankly and obviously. Kumunot ang noo ni Ambrose at inabisuhan si Colt na bagalan ang takbo.

"What? Do you want to die?" Colt hissed.

"Or just pull over there." Ambrose pointed at a secluded parking.

Colt kept on cussing his cousin but he's following him already. Inilabas ni Ambrose ang kaniyang baril nang mag park din ang itim na audi sa gilid nila. When the door opened, he put his finger on the trigger as getting ready.

"What.." He murmured when he saw who walked out of the car.

Dali dali rin siyang lumabas kahit na pinipigilan siya ng natatakot na si Colt. 

"Yohan?" Ambrose called.

Yohan leaned on the door of the audi while the windows of the car are rolled down and the other men are watching them. Yohan is a huge guy under the Lynx and working for Seymour. He has a messy and brown hair and an Russian feature.

"Finally I get to snatch you, Ambrose." Yohan said. "I'm not gonna make this long. Where's the Boss?"

The sudden news of death of Seymour last year was a big blow to the Dragon's mafia, especially with the gang Lynx. When everyone believed that he died, Yohan took the position of being the leader until the media broke out news that strangely the dead young Don of Rothschild Family has come back to life.