CHAPTER 25 - NEWS THAT NEVER FAZE

CHAPTER 25

NEWS THAT NEVER FAZE

When Seymour opened his eyes, he was surrounded by tall grass and flowers. It was as if he just woke up from a deep slumber. Nang tumayo siya mula sa damuhan ay nakita niya ang pamilyar na kakahuyan na pinanggalingan niya.

"Seymour.." It was Ambrose's voice.

When he turned to that voice, Ambrose were offering his hand not so far away from him like telling him to hold on to him so he could take him somewhere. Seymour obliviously walked towards Ambrose's hand as to take it but before he could grab it.

"Seymour!"

A jolt woke him up to his reality.

Nagising siya sa sigaw ni Ambrose sa kaniyang gilid, hindi niya rin namalayan na nakatulog siya sa lamesa habang nakakalat ang mga papel doon at nakabukas ang laptop. Ambrose has his face with a worried look while looking at him.

"W-What.." Seymour murmured.

Dahan dahan ay pinunasan ni Ambrose ang pisngi ni Seymour.

"You're crying. What dream are you having?" Ambrose murmured.

Agad na hinila ni Seymour ang kaniyang sarili mula kay Ambrose at pinunasan ang kaniyang pisngi dahil sa kaniyang luha. He was shock as well to find out that he's crying in his sleep and to the point that he can remember his dream vividly. 

"Seymour.." Ambrose called him again.

Seymour nodded. "Sorry, it's just that I fell asleep on a wrong position. L-Look, I gathered some information from Hara's document last night. This can help us."

When Ambrose wanted to call Seymour for lunch, nobody answered him after a few knocks so he just went inside his room and found him crying in his sleep. It made him panic that his first instinct were to jump on him and didn't meant to over react.

"Unless we learn the location of the clinic and study the floor plan of the whole clinic, we won't be able to do this. I am sure that with the 10 years, there sure is tested subjects or successful subjects inside the clinic." Seymour said. "The experiment has a high possibility since the equipment and study has evolved from the past years."

"And what are you trying to say?" Ambrose asked.

Seymour looked at him. "Bjorn's information is essential with this since we're running out of time."

"I don't trust Bjorn that much, even just a little." Ambrose said. "But if this is what you want, then I'll support you all the way. Don't worry about the twins, Winter is just uncertain with the situation. Let's have lunch for now, the Captain said we'll be dropping by Mont Saint Pierre for an hour to buy some supplies."

Tumayo na si Ambrose at palabas na sana ng kwarto ng magsalita muli si Seymour na nakapagpatigil sa kaniya.

"A-Am I doing this wrong?" Seymour asked.

Ambrose clenched his fist when he heard that.

The least thing that he want Seymour to feel is his regret with his every decision. Ambrose dedicated his life protecting and guiding Seymour until today, that alone is the reason that makes him want to cherish him even more.

"You're doing good, Sey." Ambrose glanced at him and smiled. "Don't worry. Take a shower now and let's all eat lunch."

After that, they all shared their lunch, though the tension between Winter and Seymour hasn't gone down even after a whole night. Despite the tension, they still proceeded with their meeting as to give them heads up.