CHAPTER 29 - BLACK ROSE

CHAPTER 29

BLACK ROSE

Malamig ang hangin na sinalubong ni Ambrose pagbaba niya ng chopper. Hinawakan niya ang kaniyang scarf para hindi ito hanginin at tiningnan ang paligid. Buong akala niya ay naka abang sila ngunit wala ni isa sa kanila ang nasa helipad.

"Ambrose." The man from the chopper called.

Nilingon siya ni Ambrose.

"There is no need to serve under that brat anymore. He has been declared as dead and criminal. Save yourself from his mess. Return with me in Poland." The man said.

Ambrose wore his bonnet again. "I had a great time, Alexander. But what I am doing is not in accordance to his command anymore, I'm going this because I want to. Please take care of your health."

Tumalikod na si Ambrose at naglakad na palayo sa helicopter dahil sa aalis din agad ito. 

The man from the chopper sighed as he watched Ambrose's back walking away. "How many times should I tell you that you can call me 'father'."

Sa baba ng building ay naka abang ang sasakyan na para kay Ambrose. Nang huminto ito sa harapan niya ay bumaba ang bintana nito. Hindi na sana siya sasakay ngunit hindi niya basta hindi lang pansinin ang sasakyan.

By now, he is desperate to meet the others and tell them about Bjorn's scheme. He gathered and confirmed some information while he is away.

"Hop in." The guy inside said.

Ambrose sighed and looked around before going inside the car. "Just drop me off the the next block, Colt."

Colt maneuvered the wheel as he chuckled.

His neat yet earlobe length hair sways as he glanced at Ambrose. His usual playful grin and his piercings, coincides that makes his playboy look complete. It was his usual attitude that even Ambrose does not take him seriously.

"Come on, Ambrose. Tell me where I should drop you off." Colt said.

Ambrose looked outside the window. "Father told you to do this?"

"I'm your cousin, dude. Of course, I care for you!" Colt chuckled as they stopped at red light.

"I'm telling you again. I'm not going back." Ambrose said.

Colt nodded. "I know. You really can't leave the kid alone, huh? Can't blame you though, you've been with him your whole life. But just a simple reminder, dude, if you agree with Uncle's conditions and marrying the daughter of the Tyson, you'll have a beautiful life better than this."

Ambrose is so tired from hearing things such as that so he just ignored Colt's word and closed his eyes for a bit.

What's keeping them busy? I messaged Hara that I arrived now. They can't be having drinks, right now, right? Ambrose thought.

"Dude, listen! If you marry their daughter, you'd be the leader of that family. Just how much money could you get?" Colt asked.

Ambrose looked at him. "You cheapstake. Am I your sugar daddy? You all can provide for yourselves! I'm not gonna marry anyone, all right?"

Colt laughed. "Fine, fine. Just think about it, okay? That family is sinking. You need to travel on a new boat."

"Drop me here." Ambrose sighed.

"Why? Are you just around this block?"

Nang tumigil ang sasakyan ay tinanggal agad ni Ambrose ang kaniyang seatbelt. "Just behind that building."