CHAPTER 4 - RISING FEUD

CHAPTER 4 

RISING FEUD

NORTH COVE YACTH HARBOR, 16:25

"Seymour, don't forget the ball this Monday." Ambrose said as they pulled up near the harbor. 

Sa gilid ay nakita niya agad ang kumpulan ng sasakyan at ang mga lalaki sa paligid nito. When Ambrose parked his motor near it, Juan came out of the car as well. Tinanggal ni Seymour ang kaniyang helmet at inabot iyon kay Ambrose habang nanatili siya sa kaniyang motor.

"Sey." Ambrose called him.

Seymour glanced at him. "It's fine. We're all good friends."

Naglakad na si Seymour papunta sa kanila habang nakangiti na sinalubong ni Juan. Juan is usual with his baggy clothes, gold chains and a tobacco. His Mexican gang are also as intense as him.

"Seymour, my little wildcat." Juan said as he welcomed him both arms.

Ngumiti si Seymour at niyakap din siya pabalik saglit. Juan gestured the car as he opened the door for him. Sandaling nilingon ni Seymour si Ambrose habang tahimik itong pinapanuod ang bawat galaw niya.

Pumasok na muli si Seymour at Juan sa loob ng sasakyan saka sinara ang pintuan.

"You have it?" Seymour asked.

Inabot ni Juan ang maliit na pakete sa kaniya. "I'm not gonna charge ye' for that. Since it's just a small sample and you're a dear friend to Red."

"Do you all really treasure Red like that?" He murmured.

Juan chuckled as he put his tobacco off.  "Aside from he is our boss, he possess this weird authority that makes us very submissive of him. Though, he is young to be a mafia boss and his background is uncertain, he's good with people."

Seymour are always impressed on how Red stands as a leader to a huge mafia, and how he can keep his men safe from the danger of the Corsican as they battle for full authority on New York. 

"But lately, it seems like the dragon is thrown into his own edge." Juan said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well, there's a girl that suddenly popped out and the dragon is head over heels with her even if he wont admit it." Juan chuckled. "That bastard ain't lucky if that girl turned into his own weakness, darn."

That girl, was it the girl the he saw at the bar? He thought.

And it seems like that girl really holds a special part of Red that the one mighty dragon like him might succumb to her feet and crawl at her path. It was a theory but Seymour is grasping at the thought.

"But you can't tame a wild dragon, Juan." Seymour murmured.

"Who knows." Juan grinned.

"So, here's Red Berry. It can easily dissolve on warm water." Juan said as he handed the drug to him. "Slipping it to wine might be the best course so you wont get caught."

"Thank you, Juan." Seymour said.

Hindi nagtagal ay naghiwalay na silang dalawa. Nakatago sa bulsa ni Seymour ang pakete ng Red Berry. Kinuha na niya ang kaniyang helmet at isinuot ito saka sumakay muli sa likod ng motor ni Ambrose.

They took one last look at each other as Ambrose sprint away from the harbor.

Hindi sila dumiretso sa Rothschild residence dahil sa tawag na natanggap kanina. Instead, they proceed to the Walton's Residence where Saoirse Walton, the daughter of the family is waiting. Their motor were gladly welcomed at the residence as they stopped in front of the mansion.