EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

"The controversy that shook the whole world with the illegal experiment of Mansklig Clinic that aimed to create genetically modified humans with superhuman intelligence has been released to the public. It created storms of conspiracies and has shaken the medias around the world. The Mansklig Clinic was sponsored and funded by Adalbert Rothschild who has been the talk of month last December 2003 after the sudden disappearance of the young Don of the family. Not long after, the young Don who has been declared dead appeared under the crime of killing the former Don due to internal feud. The young Don who appeared released to the public the lies and framing of Adalbert Rothschild who died during the seize of the clinic." The reported said.

The issue has been going and was very hot after they took down Adalbert together with the whole clinic. So many special organizations attempted to study the case but Seymour made sure that no one will be able to open that case again regardless of the evidence.

Seymour's name were cleaned as the death of the late Don Steele was declared as a natural cause and was never opened again. The Corsican Mafia was never opened as well after the conviction of Bjorn Atkinson from being involved with the Rose Clinic as well. The evidence Seymour and others gathered against Bjorn has sentences him a lifetime inside the prison with a huge amount of required money.

The storm that took the whole family has finally calmed down and with that Seymour and other returned to the residence.

"You dumbass." Blair welcomed Seymour at the entrance of the mansion.

Seymour smiled at her as he gently embrace her due to her growing stomach. "You've helped a lot. Is it a boy?"

Blair chuckled. "Yes. It will be troublesome if its a girl."

The members of the Lynx gathered at the residence together with the mafia's men and the Rothschild's. Fray who jumped at Seymour was already crying in relief after seeing him safe and well.

"Is it all done?" Fray asked.

Seymour nodded. "Finally."

There were a small gathering at the mansion as a celebration. Though it's a day to finally relax and all, the security was still tight given that Seymour has visitors and some who is not related to the mafia.

"Ow, ow!" Seymour groaned after being head lock by Ayame.

Kasama ni Ayame ang mga galing sa Red Dragon's mafia, si Fox ay binati na si Seymour at nagkaroon ng pormal na pagkilala sa mga taong kabilang ng mahabang misyon na ito. After all that happened, this was the first time that they greeted each other.

Ayame let go of Seymour's head. "You dummy, Makki and Pierre are very worried."

"I know. I've had quite phone calls with them." Seymour said. "When are they coming back?"

"Not sure. They are taking care of their guardians there so maybe once they're not busy." Ayame said.

Pagkatapos ng ilang batian ay pumunta na silang lahat sa malawak na garden at nakihalubilo na sa iba. Connections has been established as they get acquainted along thanks to Seymour. The bond that gradually increased again.

Dumating din si Saoirse kasama si Damon at ang ama nito na kinamayan si Seymour agad pagkapasok.

"It's nice working with you, Don Seymour. It's like I'm dealing with a mature man." Don Worrick Walton said.

Don Worrick is the Don of the Walton Family or the wealthiest family in America. He has been a great leader of the family that everyone admires him. His leadership is also helpful to the whole country's economy and international relations.