CHAPTER 21 - THE STORM THAT LIES AHEAD

CHAPTER 21

THE STORM THAT LIES AHEAD

After they had a feast in breakfast, they are all lying down the open windows inside the house, they're resting on the floor without their shirts on as if sunbathing while approaching the afternoon. 

"Man, I want fruits." Kean murmured.

Seymour and Winter nodded.

Sa gilid nila ay naglalaro sa carpet si Ava habang hinihintay ang kaniyang sundo. Nakikipaglaro sila kanina sa bata ngunit naubusan na ng lakas at humiga nalang sa gilid kahit na binigyan sila ng kwarto para magpahinga.

Ambrose is busy outside making calls.

"Sey, get us some fruits." Winter said.

Seymour shook his head. "I can't even move my legs and my head hurts, who pulled my hair like his life depends on it?"

"Yuki."

"Dash."

The twins chorused and was about to go up into each others throats again when they realized that Ava is watching them with her wide and curious eyes. Cora is sleeping by the couch as well when these three insisted on taking care of her so she could sleep for a while.

Winter sighed. "I'll let you go this time."

"You mean I AM letting you go this time." Kean snickered.

"I'm letting you both go this time." Seymour murmured as he sat and looked at Ava. The lone kid who is just watching the naked and grown up men arguing in front of her.

Tinakpan ni Seymour gamit ang kaniyang damit ang kaniyang dibdib nang lumapit kay Ava at pinahawak ang kaniyang daliri. Ngumiti siya habang nakikipaglaro sa bata. Nakadapa siya sa harap ni Ava na nakaupo.

"Dude, why are you so strong when you don't even have a built body?" Kean commented as he looked at Seymour's naked body.

Winter looked at him. "Bold of you to assume that you're strong just because you're lifting."

"What d'ya say?!" 

"Ava, call me Uncle Sey." Seymour said, ignoring the bickering twins b

Ava squealed. "Baaaaa."

"I'm the only one uncle here!" Winter said. "You two will be brothers."

"Hah? Who decided on that?" Kean groaned. "If we're going to talk about that, I'm the best suitable for being the uncle. Ava, my baby, call me Uncle Kean."

"Pft. Uncle Dashiell, you mean." Winter pressed his lips, obviously pissing his twin off which is perfectly effective.

"Like your name is any better? Don't want Ava growing up having an uncle with that smelly name. Yu-ki? Gross." Kean fought back.

While the twins are fighting over the right of being the uncle, Seymour is playing with Ava's small and fragile hands. Ava is laughing and squealing around so the twins didn't missed the opportunity.

Ngayon ay silang tatlo na ang nakadapa sa harap ni Ava habang nilalaro siya.

Then Ambrose walked inside the house and looked at them twice.

"You three, put your clothes on, show some decency in front of the girl." Ambrose said.

Winter chuckled. "If Seymour will put his shirt on, I'll do it."

"Huh, like I would--" Seymour glanced at Ambrose who is not willing to hear bullshit from him. Seymour sighed and sat then wore his shirt again. On his either side, he slapped the twins back which made them groan. "Shirts."