Adrian Shephard head-cannons.

Not requested, but I love Adrian Shephard.

SFW.

-Adrian is the kind of guy who looks really touch, but he's anti-social. That's probably why he rarely speaks. When he's around people he's close with, he's much more social.

-Adrian had an obsession with anime in his teens, and he's really embarrassed when he looks back on it.

-Adrian, if he was part of the cascade, he would actually be really comfortable with Lamarr since she's de-beaked. From time to time, he's caught talking to her.

-Adrian would have tough tension with Barney, but he'd probably get along pretty good with Gordon.

-Adrian's favorite anime would've probably been Evangelion or Card Captor Sakura.

NSFW.

-Adrian usually masturbates either three times a week... in one night, because of how busy he is. But when he does masturbate, he likes to think of a shy and pretty girl who likes him.

-Adrian is very hesitant, likes doing his own thing in the dark with some cozy blankets.

-His soul would leave his body if someone caught him. When he's finished, he usually regrets it deeply.

-Usually only lets out grunts and strained groans. And that is like, the sexiest thing ever.

-Doesn't really like the idea of a flesh light, he's really worried about hurting himself. However, he likes to do it very rough.