Gordon Freeman x Male!Reader. (Your ponytail! ☁️)

Requested by: Space_Critters

It sucks when you're a security guard in the Black Mesa facility. No one cares for you or your health so you're basically just a low-life. Well, the only time they DO care is when you're sick. You get to stay home. And that's where you were. You were with your boyfriend, Gordon. You weren't sick or anything, you just pretended to be. And good news! They bought it!
Well, you would call him that if he was comfortable with it. You two had just started dating, he only wants you to call him by his name or by any nickname that's necessary and SFW. He'll get comfortable eventually.
You were reading a simple MARVEL comic book, just re-reading each and every Captain America book was nostalgic. Even if you liked him or not.
You got bored halfway and put the book down before closing the drawer. You sighed and bit the inside of your cheek. What was taking Gordon so long? You let him do him in the bathroom, something tells you that you didn't wanna know. You chuckled softly at the thought.
Fucking finally, he took a step outside of the steaming bathroom with just a towel. He seemed different and you couldn't tell what. So you just shook it off.
"Hey, you know you can't see without your glasses." You muttered as you grabbed the mentioned item and walked over to him, placing them on top of the bridge of his nose.
Gordon blinked his eyes, adjusting them before giving you a smile as a little 'thank you'.
You smiled back and wrapped your arms around his neck, finally closing that forsaken gap between you two. Of course he kissed you back, cutie. As you two made out, your fingers ran through his hair. And that was when you noticed.
You pulled away and furrowed your eyebrows.
"Gordon! Your ponytail!" You exclaimed. His hair was short. The idiot cut off his cute ponytail. You liked playing with his hair.
You huffed and sat down on the bed, crossing your arms and biting the inside of your cheek again. Gordon only made a sigh as he sat down next to you. He cupped your cheek and gave you another soft kiss. His lips always excited you in a way.
You grunted and sighed.
"Alright, alright!... I forgive you..." You muttered, running your fingers through his hair even more.
"Idiot... you didn't even cut it right..." You sighed and stood up to go get the scissors. When you came back, Gordon seemed to be terrified and he ran away from you.
"Gordon Freeman! You get back here right now and let me cut that mess!" You yelled as you chased after him. The both of you laughed throughout the night.
Of course, you got to cut his hair, and he approved of it.
Something tells me that you both will be a great couple. And you'll be an excellent hair cutter!