Parr X Anna

Ship name? I'm not sure.

Anna's pov

I woke up feeling like shit.
Like feeling of throwing up but I got up and walked downstairs.
"hey sleepyhead" Cathy called from the kitchen, she hands me some coffee as I sit down, I send her a small smile and start to drink it.
She holds the coffee cup and hands me a pain killer.
I stare at her in confusion "I know u don't feel well, since when do you not wake up until 1pm" she said giggling at the end. My eyes go wide.
"1pm!" I shout and stand up slightly.
She smiles and nods before getting back to making breakfast  ,  "where's everybody else?" I ask, she turns around and points to the note beside me. She laughs as I realize it was there.
"were going out, stay safe x - Jane"
"ohhh" I start and I can hear soft laughing. I look up and send her a look, she stops and go's back to getting breakfast ready.

No one's point of view

Anna and Cathy were sitting eating when Cathy got tired and just leaned on Anna.
The taller girl smiled and leaned her head on the smaller Queens head.

They finished up and Cathy brought the dishes into the sink and start to wash up , the small queen didn't realize but she had the other queen sneaking up on her.
"Boo!" she shouts and Cathy jumps and ends up dropping a plate.
She smacks Anna's arm,
She looks down at the plate in horror. Being shouted at? No wasn't her thing
, Anna put an hand on her cheek to look up at her,
"let's just clean this up alright?" she nods to the question and starts picking up the pieces with Anna.
Until she heard "OW, fuck!" she turns around and see Anna holding her hand, some blood dripping down to the floor..
She walks over and pulls her hand to see it. She looks at Anna in worry,
"heh I'm fine," she says and she tuffs as she pushs Anna against the cloner and went to get a bandage,
Anna smirked at how her girlfriend can be such a mother at times.
Well she did have a child and took care of the children from H*nry.

She felt someone start wrapping her hand. She smirked as Cathy's eyes met hers. "child, I swear" she mumbles, Anna laughs slightly as Cathy finishes up. And went back to cleaning up. Anna tried to help before be swatted away by Cathy,

After Cathy finished she walked into the living room where Anna was sitting and flopped down beside her,
Anna laughed and put a hand in Cathy's hair and ruffled her hair.
Cathy groans and swats her away.
Anna moved away and saw Cathy look offended and moved over on top of Anna.
Anna smirked and put a hand under her  chin,  and leaned down to kiss her nose. She smiles about kiss and Cathy pulls away and cuddles into the red queen,  she smiles down at the blue queen and starts stroking her hair.
She started to feel herself slip into sleep and she let herself.

Janes point of view

We walk through the door and me and Anne went to the living room and saw quite an adorable scene.
"awe, that's cute" Anne says going to sit down near them. I smile and grab a blanket and lay it over them.

I'm not sure if these 2 are shipped very often but here for then 2 people ✌️✌️