Stop Moving! Sorry!

BTW I'm crap at the kids because I don't have a hc for them yet and I have school still so updates are slow so sorry about rhe kids ill try and get their hc for me done but I'm very inpatient and get distracted easily, 😂

Also cousin floof
ADHD Anne.
Autistic Cathy
Yeah
Okay! 1 thing, I am going on my own experience as I am diagnosed with adhd and this is my experience and everybody's is different and so if somethings wrong. This is what I go through :)

Nobodys pov

Everyone was sitting in the living room discussing something, Anne had kinda zoned out half way through.
She had started to pick at my finger nails and was looking out the window at a bird flying across the window and landed on the window cill.

"Anne! Would u stop moving for 5 minutes, god!!" Bessie's voice broke her thoughts and she snapped her head towards her as she stopped picking at her nails and looked confused at her.
"what?"
"you won't stop bouncing your leg and moving back and forward, it's nauseating!" she shouted. She could see Cathy in the corner cover her ears and slightly hunched over.
"Bessie!" Jane's voice broke the awkwardness, "remember, Anne had adhd and this is part of the stimming and calming herself down. Now! Why not we don't do this and shame her!" Jane mentioned and you could see Bessie shrink into herself  annoyed.
Catherine looked beside her at Cathy and saw her hunched over and just rubbed her arm and handed her a fidget cube, she took it smiling and just leaned back focusing on it.

Anne had went back into her room and had been wondering if they was anyway she could slightly calm down herself. Without getting out energy in annoying way ,
She had searched online and had found out about Adhd meds.
She had searched dip what they would do and she got
'Stimulants are believed to work by increasing dopamine levels in the brain. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter associated with motivation, pleasure, attention, and movement. For many people with ADHD, stimulant medications boost concentration and focus while reducing hyperactive and impulsive behaviors.'

Anne had decided she would try the meds and if they didn't work she just would stop, she did look at the side effects but just wanted this to stop or to calm down.

After a week on them she had started to feel better, maybe there's less sleep yes but she can focus more on things and doesn't get distracted by a single movement.
And that day she hadn't slept but she went down only to see kat
"hey!" mats voice rung out and she got hugged but kat knew something was up,
"hey kitty!" she said back and hugged her back while nuzzling her head into her cousins hair ,
"are you alright. I know the adhd tablets have side effects,? Have they helped?" kat asked worried about her cousins.
"not sleeping much, they have helped tho!" she said with a smile even tho she was as tired as Cathy is after 3 days, kat looked at her worried and then got an idea.
She smirked "can we watch a movie?" she asked with kitten eyes and a pout. Anne looked helpless and then sighed,
"yes" she yelped as she got dragged up  the stairs into kitty's room.

10 minutes on the film

Anne had begun to feel drowsy and suddenly wanted to sleep very badly, she leaned her head against kitty's head and closed her eyes,
She said to herself only for a minutes but then she ended up falling asleep.

Kitty looked up at 5minutes father no movement from Anne she realized she had finally fallen asleep and sighed.
She pushed Anne down a bit so she could cuddle against her cousin and she hugged her. She felt her getting hugged back.
"love you kitkat" she heard
"love you too Annie" she whispered back, she's happy her cousin found something to help but she did need to remind her to sleep but she got better at it

Bad chapter becusse I'm sore and tired