Breathe!

It was 30th of August, 6am
Cathy had been sitting down stairs all night, too afraid to sit in her own room, not wanting to fall asleep and dream about her baby girl. The child she so desperately wanted, her birthday,
It was a hard time for Cathy, her brothers birthday on the 14, her child's birthday today and her death day in a couple days.
She groaned as she watched the sun slowly rise.
"Cathy?" Cathy jumped at the voice and nearly fell.
"oh Jane?" she said, her vision a bit impaired, she didn't have her glasses on and her phantom pains were making her want to throw herself off a bridge.
"how long have u been down here?" Jane knew better then to have a nickname like sweetie or something at the end, Cathy was very werey with those things unless it's from Catherine.

"since last night I think?" she was too tired to care but she couldn't fall asleep,
Jane shot her a worried look  Cathy pointed to the calender which said on the 30th 'maes birthday!'
Janes faecal expression softened realizing why she was down here,
"ill make breakfast and then u can stay with one of us okay?" Jane looked back towards the island in which Cathy sat at to see her give a small nod,
As everyone came down, her eyelids became tired and all she wanted to do was sleep,
Jane pushed a plate off food in front of her, sending her a small smile.
She looked at the food as Jane walked off,
She couldn't even think about wanting to eat, the thought made her sick,
A voice cut her thoughts "Cathy? You alright. Any pains or anything" it was catherine. She gave a nod and they already knew where, she didn't have the energy to talk at this point.
Catherine came round and gave her a drink and a tablet  she gave her a suspicious look.
"it'd a pain killer calm down" she patted her head  she downed the painkiller and then the water.
She lay her head down on the counter,
"how about you go lay down upstairs and someone will be up to stay with you?" Anna suggested, Cathy nodded and slowly walked up towards her room. Also self conscious about the nightmares but she's way too tired.
She lay down and curled into herself.

She opened her eyes, darkness? Her eyes went towards a piece of light, then she saw her. Her baby, tears welled in her eyes as mae looked towards her.
"why did u leave me mommy!" she said with pain stroking her voice, Cathy's heart broke, "I'm so sorry baby, I didn't want to I promise" she sat I front of her. Maes face went in disbelief
"if u didn't want to, why did u!" she shouted the last bit, Cathy's was shocked. She leaned her hand forward to put her hand on her baby's face until her hand got smacked away,
"mae please!" she pleaded until she disappeared,
She looked around frantically,
"mae!" she called. Tears started coming out as panic set in.
Realization hit her.
She left her baby. She left and that's all that's been told to her. That she wasn't loved. Her mother wasn't coming back.

She saw mae come back, she tried to go towards her but she again disappeared,
She held her head in her hands as she could hear voices of her baby, tell her that she felt not worth it, that she felt unloved because of her mother leaving.
She fell to the floor, tears starting to come out and her breath panicking.

She just wanted her baby home. To know she's safe, for her to know she's so loved and that she wished she was stronger to hold her for more then 6days.
She heard voices that weren't her maes.

"Cathy! Wake up!"
Suddenly she bolted up, sweating and tears streaming down her face, the rest of her friends aoeund her bed as catherine was right beside her.
"hey, hey your alright" she looked around and felt someone drag her into a hug.
"she was here, saying I didn't love her, I left her alone, with that monster!" she felt the person who held her. Her grip tightened, t
The others were worried,
"Cathy, your here, 2020, in our house, it was a nightmare okay?" she stared at Jane for a second before nodding.
She kinda zoned out until she felt catherine bring her in her lap and someone else grab her hand 
It was Anne.
She thinks they said something around staying with her for the full day 
She nodded, she was so tired. She wanted to sleep but was too scared incase a nightmare came again.
She doesn't remember the rest of the day.

10pm

She had written to mae in letters, she knew there was no point but she felt better if she burned then, she asked if she could do that and they had obviously agreed.
They sat outside at the fire thingy(idk what it's called?)
Anna set a small fire to start it before Anne and Cathy came out with more the 15 pages wudtten to mae.
They all sent her sympathic look, knowing writing was her way of getting out emotions she normally couldn't.
She slowly put all the pages down on the fire. She sat back. She was beside Catherine and Anne. Catherine started stroking her hair, he rpaind were mild as she had been given 3 painkillers.
"it's satisfying" Jane said looking in the flame, they all agreed and Cathy just looking at it and cuddled into the side of catherine.

Catherine looked beside her as she felt Cathy's breath go slow.
"she's asleep," she slowly got up and picked up Cathy.
She was in her own room with Cathy. Incase anything else came out  nightmare? Or throwing up anything like that,
She started reading when she felt Cathy cuddle into her again and she heard a small whimper. She thought for a second and then placed her book to the side and then she started singing a Spanish song, Cathy was no longer whimpering ad was seemly calm,
She keep doing this until she knew Cathy was safe and sound.

So here yea,
Happy birthday Mary parr. I hope u atkeast had somewhat of a good life
Poor Baby:(