Chapter 15- Benefits of Submission

I've barely come down from my orgasm, the feel of his fingers on my sex and his tongue in my ass lingering, when I hear the rip of foil.

"Anastasia, I'm going to fuck you now," he says quietly, running his fingers over the cheek of my ass, up my spine, soothing me. "If it becomes too much, you will safeword."

"Yes, sir." I am spent and don't see how I could be any more tired. Another aftershock rips through my body, nearly making my knees buckle.

"Good girl."

He slams into me with a force that pushes my face hard into the mattress. My shoulders strain from the pressure of my splayed arms, and I cry out in shock.

He stills momentarily, then achingly slow, he pulls back. I feel the wonderful discomfort of his head straining against my opening, nearly pulling out completely. He lingers there for a long moment, eliciting a low moan from my chest before slamming back into me. Another cry, this time louder.

"Fuck, Miss Steele, you are so tight."

I'm hoping that's a good thing. It makes me feel depraved, trussed up, moaning, with him talking dirty to me as he fucks me. But I think it's depraved in a good way. My sex is overripe, hypersensitive, and every movement of skin against skin is both uncomfortable and completely arousing at once. The fabric of his jeans chafes against my thighs, rubbing me raw.

His hands hold my hips roughly as he pumps in and out at his slow-fast slow-fast rhythm. I can't help but moan gutturally the whole time. He continues his unrelenting assault until I can feel myself building again.

"Good, Ana. Tell me how it feels."

I'm supposed to form words now? "Fuck," is all I can eek out.

He laughs gently. "Please be more descriptive," he says, slowing down.

"Oh god, Mr. Grey... I feel," I search for a word as he eases himself into me. The slowness is maybe worse than the pounding. Or better? Are they the same thing? "Full. Stretched. Just don't stop." I gasp at another hard thrust. "Don't stop, please."

"Are you enjoying being my sub?"

"Yes, sir."

"Tell me when this becomes too much."

When this becomes too much?

Christian's grip tightens on my hip as he takes one hand away. That's when I hear a soft buzzing. Shit, Little Katie!

"Oh fuck."

He slows his tempo again, easing in and out of me. It leaves me with an aching need for more. And boy, do I get more.

Christian presses the vibrator into the soft flesh on the inside of my right thigh and ever so slowly inches it upwards. I pull lamely against my restraints again. It just makes my shoulders hurt and my breasts jiggle.

"I'm going to start on the lowest speed, but I'm going to increase it slowly." I grunt as he slides into me again. "If you say 'yellow', I will stop with the vibrator entirely. 'Red' and I will stop completely and untie you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, unh..." I grunt again as he slams into me hard this time. "Yes, Mr. Grey."

"Good. Now, if you say 'green', I won't change the settings and will continue what I'm doing and bring us both to climax." He draws out of me at a glacial pace. "Do you understand, Anastasia?"

I nod, letting out a soft moan. "I do, sir."

This time, when his dick creeps in, he presses the vibrator firmly into my clit, giving me another of those mini-orgasms. I scream at the top of my lungs as a spasm rolls through my groin.

He presses the vibrator into me in rhythm with his thrusts, which become more forceful as the speed of the vibrator increases. I hear myself begging — for what, I'm not sure — without being aware of actually doing it.

Finally the rush of blood in my ears is all I can hear. Christian is pounding me at an unrelenting pace, as fast as my heartbeat, and the vibrator makes me tremble, my clit is so swollen. I can't stand anymore. I think I'm going to die. Yep, death by pleasure. Or maybe pain. Nope, definitely pleasure.

"Stop, please," I pant. I don't think I can deal with these sensations anymore. I need a minute — to drink some water, to breathe, to think.

The vibe picks up speed again and he curves it down slightly, changing the angle. I can feel the vibrations in my bones. I try to scream, but all that comes out is a hoarse sigh.

"Ana, if you really want me to stop, you have to use your safewords."

Safewords? I can barely remember my own name, let alone the safewords!

All the while, Christian's thrusts are coming quicker and harder I feel like I'm going to split in two. I feel him hitting the end of my sex and it's painful in a way that I find satisfying and scary as hell. His fingers dig into my flesh, holding me upright, and the vibrator keeps picking up speed. I wonder briefly if there's an upper limit on this thing.

I find my voice and my words, screaming, "Green!"

He growls behind me and pounds into me again and again. Everything about his touch is magic. "Good, Ana. Just give yourself over to sensation. Don't overthink it," he grumbles, hammering into me with force.

I need something to hold on to, but I can't grab anything my hands are completely useless to me right now. For want of a better option, I bite hard into the coverlet and scream for all I'm worth.

He changes angles again and my vision goes blurry. His entire length is vibrating slightly in rhythm with the toy. With that small shift, I come, screaming, as his dick swells slightly. He pumps into me hard three times, spaced out, straining me open.

My muscles are still flexing in a crazy pattern when he pulls out and tosses the condom into the trash before untying me. I nearly collapse, but his hands hold me steady.

Gently, he lifts me and sets me on the bed. The tenderness of his touch is so contrary to the slamming, driving pace of our fucking that I can't stifle my laugh. His fingers rub my arms and wrists, restoring feeling to my hands, massaging and caressing.

"You were spectacular, Anastasia," he whispers in my ear, gently biting it, sending another aftershock through my system.

With great effort, I reach a hand up and touch his cheek. I watch his stormy gray eyes as I kiss him slowly. "You're not so bad, yourself, sir."

He kisses me again, longer, deeper than before, watching me the whole time. It's intimidating as all hell, but erotic in a way I can't quite describe.

"'Not so bad,' Miss Steele?" His soft touch on my wrists shifts as he pins my hands under my back. "Are you quite sure?" He slides on top of me and presses his entire weight into my body, spreading my legs, and holding me in place. "I think you'll find I'm very bad."