HIDE, NO SEEK

The moon shined brightly in the starry night as Itachi opened the door and entered with a plate of food in his hand.

He closed the door behind him and put the food on the side table.

Itachi noticed you lying on ruined sheets almost looking unconscious and pale.

The sight made his heart ache again for a second. He frowned and silently sat next to you on the bed.

He examined your face and stroke away your hair from your cheeks.

"U-uh—mm....." you groaned a little as you tried to break free from your sleep.

You opened your eyes slowly and noticed Itachi next to you. Before you could say anything he looked into your eyes and spoke,

"I think you should change your clothes and by the time being I can change the sheets...... it won't be good for you to catch any infection now ...."

You brought yourself into sitting position and nodded,"but I don't have any clothes...."

You expressed your concern.

Itachi paused for a second then said," well... look inside my closet I think you can find something comfortable for yourself...."

With that Itachi grabbed your arms and helped you stand up.

"I don't feel good...." you sighed as you felt your feet on the ground.

Itachi didn't reply but his face showed great concern.

"There..... " he pointed towards the closet," check there and you can change in the washroom"

You followed Itachi's lead and trailed off to the clothing hunt.

Itachi changed the sheets and spread new ones, fluffed the pillows making sure everything felt cozy. He also pulled out the blanket and adjusted the bedding.

"How's it ...?"

Your voice distracted Itachi from being a perfect guy someone can ask for and he turned to gave you a glance.

"What?! Say something Itachi!"

You said in annoying tone.

Itachi's face was completely frozen with wide open eyes for few minutes.

"W-Why...??..... What are you wearing ?!" He asked in confusing look but eyes still very much locked on you.

You flicked your hair," well, I like this black t-shirt it was airy, big and comfy....."

Itachi shrugged his shoulders as he took few steps closer to you," yeah but what about my boxers!!.... that you're wearing! " he pointed towards your half naked thighs.

A little brush of cherry appeared on Itachi's masculine cheeks from embarrassment.

You sighed and rested your both arms on your hip bones," well this is comfy and I like it!!"

Itachi looked away as the color of embarrassment grew darker on his face while looking at you.

He finally took a deep breath and broke the silence," I have brought these food pills and the miso soup and other things..... it will help you to recover..."