THE MEET AND GREET

"Okay, Itachi Uchiha, it's time for you to introduce us with your new promising candidate"

Pain gave everyone a deadly look as he commanded Itachi. He was clearly not happy at all about the situation going on but for Konan he decided to break down the urge to kill the intruder and finally agreed to approach the presented idea by Itachi.

Everyone was gathered in a big room with dim lights. They were standing tall and ready to kill with their signature Akatsuki clothes.

"Man.... I'm excited to see him! The massacre was ruthless and gore!" Hidan licked his bottom lip with his long tongue," I wonder if we both can serve lord Jashin" he said as a smirk covered his face.

Deidara shrugged his shoulder and complained in annoying tone," I still don't think it's a great idea...hn, we should be killing him not recruiting him!"

"Don't worry, we can still slit throat now..."

konan said firmly making it clear that one wrong move and the new promising member can be dead in any second.

That room contained every worst S-rank criminal possible and one single ninja can't take them all in one go. Itachi slowly walked into the room.

Itachi gulped the salvia in his mouth trying to look confident and normal but deep down his heart was racing madly terrified for you, What was going to happen to you if anything went wrong, the best thing he could do was to throw himself before you before they could get you which will give you enough time to escape.

Itachi had worked out all possibilities in his mind. He stood in front of those curious criminals straight, giving them a glare.

All of them were very excited to see who the hell Itachi brought except the leader, Pein was in constant dilemma whether to kill you the minute you reveal yourself or just wait a little.

"Come on! Show us! Where is he?!"

Kisame shouted in eagerly.

Everyone's gaze shifted from Itachi and got locked onto the figure emerging behind him.

You hold his left arm with both hands as your head sneaked out and your eyes met those deadly figures standing in front of Itachi. You slowly moved away from him and revealed yourself completely. Your legs tried not to shiver, your expressions held a good poker face, strong and careless, your body language tried to cover any possibility that could peek through making them known about the fact that you're not fully recovered.

"It's A GIRL!!!!"

Hidan screamed with eyes wide opened.

"IT'S GODDAMN FUCKING GIRL !!!" He screamed again but louder this time.

You observed everyone's face they were all shocked. A smirk emerged on Deidara's face,"Man.... that's not just a girl,hn, it's a hot one! Nice catch, Uchiha.

Your eyes shifted from insanely shocked Hidan to smirking Deidara and then to the chuckle that came from the corner of the room.

"You will make a great puppet, honey" Sasori chuckled as his devilish eyes observed your body from head to toe.

This made you very uncomfortable and you gave a quick glance to Itachi which was standing near you.

His eyes were on his teammates but his instincts, his mind everything was on you. His hand was ready to grab you and pulled you behind at any moment.

You noticed a girl with faded purple hair coming towards you. She lifted your chin with her finger.

"I can't believe that you did that...." she took a pause looking deep into your sparkling (e/c) eyes," nonetheless, I'm impressed...."