Character Background

This is kinda necessary, apologies in advance. 🙏

(Oh and spoilers are in this story {the story will follow the plot line}, the first one is like, four paragraphs down lol)

This character is inspired by a few things.

Looks are kinda after me, but her personality is a combination of; Todoroki, Bakugo, and Midoriya. I've took either their personality, background story, or both. So, she's going to be able to relate to them on some level.

She also comes from quirkless parents and their parents were quirkless and their parents was too. So, it was kind of a shock that such a miraculous quirk came from her.

The reason her entire family is quirkless is because she's from Okinawa Island. This is the smallest island of Japan and only five percent of its population has a quirk.

Deeming it "The Quirkless Island".

The residents here look down on quirk users, deeming them as monsters or mutants. This made the ones who have quirks very tight knit.

:Possible Spoiler:

Now for her quirk inspiration. In episode 28 season 2 All Might and the police officer, Naomasa Tsukauchi, discuss the "thug'.

They mention how he has DNA from multiple people and multiple quirks.

Naomasa says, "Even if different DNA is introduced, unless there was some way it can be completely integrated the bearer would not have multiply quirks." ..... meaning All for One has to be behind this!

AFO has the ability to integrate a quirk into his or someone else's DNA. But this is the original quirk he's messing with.

All Might and Naomasa discuss how this can lead to mutations in the quirk. If multiple quirks are introduced, the users body may not be suitable, and can hurt the bearer. Their body can not withstand the burden of multiple quirks at once.

I don't like super over powered quirks in stories, just my preference. Now, her quirk might sound overpowered, but I've added a few drawbacks.

Mizu Izumi

Quirk: Duplication

▪️The user can duplicate the quirk of whoever she touches, at its genetic level.

▪️When she duplicates a quirk it is an exact copy of that user's DNA but only the quirk traits are duplicated.

▪️After she touches them when she moves her hand back a small blue orb comes along with it (that's the duplication she made). She then places it to her chest and absorbs it.

▪️When this happens she's combining that quirks DNA traits with her own DNA. Unlike AFO her original quirk keeps a barrier around it. This helps keep it from mutating or fully binding to Mizu's DNA, letting her interchange quirks.

▪️Meat brings her stamina back up.

Drawbacks

▫️She can't use multiple duplicated quirks at once. Unlike AFO who can at will.

▫️Switching between duplicated quirks drains her stamina, fast.