Chapter Eight: Mock Battle Continued

It was now time for the final match up, Mizu and Koji Koda, to be exact. Koda's 'skin' is pinkish with a rocky texture. Koda's quirk allows him to talk and control animals. Their opponents are Mina Ashido (Acid quirk) and Yuga Aoyama (Naval Laser quirk) as the hero's.

Mizu and Koda are on the top floor playing the part of the Villains. Koda is sitting on the floor with his knees up, with his arms holding them to his chest.

Mizu can see he's honestly scared. She might be heartless, but not completely heartless. She squats down to his level, pointing a finger at him,"Okay Koda, first things first, call me Mizu. Secondly, we need to think of a strategy. Got it?"

Koda pauses for a second then timidly shakes his head 'yes'.

"Alright, Aoyama done let it slip about is navel laser giving him a 'tummy ache', if he uses it for more than a second. So, I'm sure we can use that to our advantage.." She pauses for a second, "Ashido on the other hand, she's pretty confident and has a dangerous acid quirk."

Mizu puts a finger to her lips, tapping them while she thinks"Do you got anything, Koda?"

He shakes his head 'no'.

"Do you ever talk?" He again shakes his head 'no'.

*sigh* 'guess he'll just have to go with whatever I come up with, since he won't put his two cents in

*sigh* 'guess he'll just have to go with whatever I come up with, since he won't put his two cents in..'

"Okay.. so here's the plan.."

*******

Ashido and Aoyama were quietly making their way through the building

Ashido and Aoyama were quietly making their way through the building. Ashido starts spinning around flinging acid everywhere, "Let's get this party started!" She giggles out.

*hiss*

Aoyama's ears perks up as he turns around, "you, you, just ruined my perfect, dazzling cape!" He yells.